Buy This & Receive...
(1) - DearNorth Alaska Salmon Bites - Wild Alaska Spruce, 2 oz. Pouch
(3) - DearNorth Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon - Savory Fireweed, 6.5 oz. Jars
Visit the DearNorth Website
DearNorth Alaska Salmon Bites Wild - Alaska Spruce
These tender Coho Salmon Bites are seasoned with wild Alaska Spruce. They’re naturally nutrient-rich with protein and omegas. Cool and herbal in one bite.
Only wild Coho Salmon, caught at its peak, when it’s Ocean Bright and charged with nutrition, goes into our Alaska Salmon Bites. We then lightly smoke and infuse each piece with unique Alaska flavors. Alaska Salmon Bites come in four vivid flavors that go where you go.
Snacks that fit into a category all their own.
DearNorth Alaska Smoked Sockeye Salmon - Savory Fireweed
All of our Sockeye salmon is wild-caught at the peak of its ocean-going lifecycle, when an adult salmon is fully-loaded with nutrition. The Sockeye is then infused with fireweed nectar and lightly smoked with alder wood. Hand-packed in reusable jars, based on Alaska Native traditions of preservation.
- Ocean-bright Sockeye Salmon
- Only wild, never farmed
- Sustainably caught and handled with care
- Minimally processed
- 16 grams of protein in every serving
- 850 mg of Omega 3 in every serving
- 200 mg of Omega 6 in every serving
- Gluten and Soy Free
- No artificial anything (no artificial flavors, MSG, colors, preservatives)
- Real and simple ingredients you love
- RECIPE: Rye Blini with Smoked Salmon and Fennel Slaw
Simply share and enjoy: Just empty the jar onto a plate. Serve with crackers, your favorite cheese, and a glass of wine.
- Just open the jar
- Turn the jar over on a plate
- Pour it out and eat
Creative Serving Suggestions:
- Set out rosemary crackers, white wine and hard cheese.
- Put olives, cornichons, or dill pickles on the plate.
- Spread a little cream cheese mixed with lemon & dill on bread or crackers. And top with smoked Sockeye.
- Make a surprise bruschetta with tomato salsa and smoked Sockeye.
Special Note: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Woot Services LLC and Woot, Inc. assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.