Buy This & Receive...
3 - Picante Beef Soup - .5 oz.
3 - Bedrock Beef Chili - 3 oz.
3 - Chili Beef Bars with Kale, Apricot and Cayenne Pepper - 1.1oz
Visit their Website: Wild Zora
Picante Beef Soup
Wild Zora’s Picante Beef Soup is sure to warm you up and keep you satisfied during your cold winter adventures!
Whether you are out skiing all day or building an epic snow fort with your kids, this quick tasty snack will get you back to the fun ASAP. The chipotle pepper and cayenne chili provide a subtle, spicy kick that will warm you up during those long frosty days. Inspired by a hearty chili, the grass-fed beef, sweet potatoes, tomatoes and kale give the soup wonderful texture and a truly fulfilling bite.
Ready in seconds! Just put in a mug and add 8-10oz of hot water. Each package makes one cup of hand- and tummy-warming soup.
Ingredients: Organic fruit and veggies (tomato, kale, onion, lime, sweet potato, garlic), 100% grass-fed beef, red bell pepper, celery, turmeric, nutritional yeast, chipotle pepper, cayenne chili pepper, sea salt, clarified butter (pasture-raised), cumin, fenugreek.
Package Size: .5 oz.
Bedrock Beef Chili
Paleo Meals To Go (by Wild Zora Foods) - "Bedrock Beef Chili" is our lean, mean, freeze-dried meal cuisine sure to keep your belly warm this winter!
Loaded with nutritious and delicious vegetables and beef, you’ll be sure to eat well and trek well no matter where you’re setting up camp. Whether you’re hitting the trails hiking and backpacking, tearing down a mountain skiing and snowboarding, or pulling together survival food for your emergency preparedness kit, pack Paleo Meals To Go. No prep, dishes, or mess. Just wholesome, delicious, Paleo food.
Freeze-dried Bedrock Beef Chili is gluten free, grain free, milk free, soy free, nut free, shelf stable, and protein-rich.
How to Prepare:
- Open pouch at tear notch. Remove oxygen absorber from pouch and discard.
- Reseal pouch. Invert package and shake to distribute seasonings which may have settled to bottom of package.
- Expand bottom of pouch so package stands up on its own.
- Carefully pour 1¼ to 1¾ cups hot water directly into pouch. Cold water can be used if heated water is not an option.
- Stir thoroughly and close zipper. Let stand for 10-12 minutes adding an additional minute for every 1,000 feet of elevation gain above 5,000 feet. Rehydration times will vary depending on quantity and temperature of water.
- Stir again and serve. The top of the pouch can be cut or torn off to eat directly from the pouch.
- If cooking on stove, add water to pan, bring to boil, remove from heat, remove oxygen absorber and add pouch contents, stir, and cover for recommended time. Stir again and serve.
- Please respect the environment and discard your trash in an appropriate way.
- This backpacking meal is like a typical red chili, with a tomato base, and a lot spicier than our Mountain Beef Stew.
Ingredients: Beef (Beef, Salt), Sweet Potatoes, Onions, Tomato Powder, Seasoning Blend (Chili Powder [Chilies, Salt, Spices], Spices, Granulated Garlic), Carrots, Coconut Sugar, Green Bell Pepper, Tomatoes, Red Bell Pepper, Sea Salt.
Package Size: 3 oz.
Chili Beef Bars with Kale, Apricot and Cayenne Pepper
Great for wetting your whistle on a bike or hike; our most popular recipe for those who enjoy the spice of life!
Our medium-spicy Chili bars are a tasty combination of 100% grass-fed beef, with organic sweet red bell peppers and kale; mixed with organic apricots and a kick of cayenne pepper at the finish!
- Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Grain-Free, and Milk-Free
- No nuts/peanuts/tree nuts
- No MSG or chemical additives
- No added sugar.
- Whole30® and Paleo-certified!
Ingredients: Ingredients: 100% Grass-Fed Beef, Organic Vegetables & Fruit (Red Bell Pepper, Unsulfured Apricots, Dates, Kale, Garlic, Onion, Celery), Spices, Cayenne Pepper, Sea Salt.
Package Size: 1.1 oz.
Special Note: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Woot Services LLC and Woot LLC assume no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.