Back to Amazon.com

jbartus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jbartus

Got my case today. Thanks to Jeff and the rest of the team at Pedroncelli, looking forward to uncorking a bottle soon!

httrart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages httrart
jbartus wrote:Got my case today. Thanks to Jeff and the rest of the team at Pedroncelli, looking forward to uncorking a bottle soon!

Is something wrong with the delivery? My package shows still as preparing. Yet Fed Ex just stopped by and left without me knowing it to drop it off. When Woot shows this as shipped I have it held at a local shop so I never miss it but today it just arrived but Woot has no tracking history. What's changed?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

httrart wrote:Is something wrong with the delivery? My package shows still as preparing. Yet Fed Ex just stopped by and left without me knowing it to drop it off. When Woot shows this as shipped I have it held at a local shop so I never miss it but today it just arrived but Woot has no tracking history. What's changed?

This might be a bit jumbled as Wineries and Wine Country Connect catch up from the fires.

Once they ship, they have to send us a file with tracking information. Could be that step got dropped in all the kerfuffle.

Things will get back to normal soon now.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

browncj7

quality posts: 3 Private Messages browncj7

SAD FACE!

Returning package to shipper
Damaged in transit - Unable to deliver shipment - Returning to shipper