- Go to WallyWorld
- Buy the following items, mix together & eat as required
- Bonus points for adding chocolate bits
- Double bonus points for going on Youtube and learning how to make "Chewy Bars" with your Wally Mix
- Quadruple bonus points for dipping the bars in chocolate (Use a silicone baking mat)
- Pistachios (Shelled)
- Dried Blueberries
- Dried Cranberries
- Prunes (Diced or chopped)
- Dried Cherries
- Almonds (Roasted or Toasted)
- Brazil Nuts and/or whatever else
You forgot the agave and rice syrups that act as a binder as well as sweetener, though we get bonus points for using chocolate instead. I'd add bonus health points for using agave (or stevia or xylitol)-sweetened carob instead of chocolate.
The 105 calories per 0.7oz bar is because these are intended to be energy snacks. Healthy sugars and healthy fats.
But by making your own, you can cut the sugars (5.5g per bar) by cutting down on (or cutting out) the rice syrup. Using only agave would help on this, but the bar might not hold together as well.
Wow - I woot!ed so much my sig can't contain it all! I couldn't even keep up with it - this list hasn't been updated in years!
My page: http://www.MichaelPollard.org