3%
3%
1%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare

quality posts: 2428 Private Messages Cesare

Cocoa Crate Wine Filled Chocolates 6-Pack - 6 Packages with 6 Pieces each (36 Pieces Total)
$39.99 $64.00 38% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

Cesare

quality posts: 2428 Private Messages Cesare

Wine.Woot will close on December 31, 2017

Read about it here

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

WillyP1

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WillyP1
Cesare wrote:Wine.Woot will close on December 31, 2017

Read about it here

Might as well since the customer service department has gone to pot .

My last 4 wine purchases arrived without any notification that they were coming . This is an issue with alcohol . Reached out to customer service and explained I was not getting notifications that the wine was shipped but would get notified when they were signed for . This is a copy and paste of what I received .

Woot
Message From Customer Service
Hi William

We're extremely sorry to hear about that!

Three delivery attempts are made for wine orders. If the package is undeliverable then it will be held at the FedEx hub for 3-5 business days for available pick-up, if pick-up is not made it will be returned to us and a refund will be issued to you upon receipt of the item back in our warehouse.

* * Alternatively, you may also (at the time of ship notification via email) initiate a direct hold for the shipment:

Simply visit the item tracking page once it is active and click on the CUSTOMIZE DELIVERY option, on the next page simply click "Hold for Pickup" and follow the on-screen instructions to do so.

Feel free to contact us if you have further questions – we hope you have a great week!

We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.

Best regards,
Kelly
Woot.com

Yeah I know all of that but woot is missing the point . I AM NOT RECEIVING NOTICES THAT THE WINE IS IN TRANSIT !

Good riddance as it seems that in pursuit of Jeff's next billion they had to cut some corners . The more money you make the greedier you get .

twich22

quality posts: 5 Private Messages twich22

I get messages from fed ex that my shipment will be arriving a day before they arrive. I havnt gotten a delivery message from woot since March. But if you sign up for a free fedex account you should get notifications.

fischec5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages fischec5

I get both FedEx and Woot delivery notifications before and after my packages show up. Maybe try to update your contact information and check your messaging settings.

I will be very sad to see wine.woot close

melmains

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melmains

I received my second this week (I've been buying often) woot email this morning that another box of wine was shipped. Might want to pay better attention to your spam filter.

I'm just relieved it's Food-day Thursday so I know I won't be buying.

SPARKKL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SPARKKL

It will not let me order in West Virginia!!! I have ordered them before.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SPARKKL wrote:It will not let me order in West Virginia!!! I have ordered them before.

Sorry! We're fixing it. Gives us a few minutes and try again.

This is eligible to ship in all 48 states.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

kaolis

quality posts: 71 Private Messages kaolis
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry! We're fixing it. Gives us a few minutes and try again.

This is eligible to ship in all 48 states.

There are 50 states in the US of A now

jupitercow

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jupitercow

As interested as I am in wine-filled chocolates. The last time I ordered some from woot, it was the worst chocolate I have ever eaten and half of them were broken...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

kaolis wrote:There are 50 states in the US of A now

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but....

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items