WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Washington State Mixed Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Speed to First Woot:
4m 42.771s
First Sucker:
marekgra
Last Wooter to Woot:
ellcap
Last Purchase:
5 days ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 44% of Wine Woots
Top 18% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 40% of Wine Woots
Top 17% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 2% first woot
  • 2% second woot
  • 9% < 10 woots
  • 15% < 25 woots
  • 73% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 2% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 5% one year old
  • 94% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 91% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 3% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

5%
6%
0%
3%
2%
0%
5%
0%
12%
5%
9%
5%
6%
6%
2%
3%
2%
5%
5%
5%
5%
8%
3%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 2305 Private Messages Cesare

Washington State Mixed Cabernet Sauvignons 6-Pack
Sold by: Precept Wine
$99.99 $172.00 42% off List Price
2012 Alder Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills
2014 Canoe Ridge Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Horse Heaven Hills
2013 Waterbrook Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, Columbia Valley

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

chipgreen

quality posts: 280 Private Messages chipgreen

I see that Ohio is on the ship to list for this offer and at least one Ohioan has ordered. Ohio has never been on the list for anything offered through Precept in the past. Mistake?

cstoffel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cstoffel

Just bought from Ohio. Hope its not a mistake.

cortot20

quality posts: 287 Private Messages cortot20

I like this deal. 3 different cabs from 3 different wineries.

CT

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 27 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

chipgreen wrote:I see that Ohio is on the ship to list for this offer and at least one Ohioan has ordered. Ohio has never been on the list for anything offered through Precept in the past. Mistake?

Chip, thanks so much for pointing out the shipping states. After some poking around it looks like we had a little mix-up. The state list is now updated and everything should be good going forward. Sorry for the confusion.

leftymgp

quality posts: 2 Private Messages leftymgp

Thinking pretty strongly about this one. Somebody hide my mouse!

woottoady

quality posts: 47 Private Messages woottoady
leftymgp wrote:Thinking pretty strongly about this one. Somebody hide my mouse!

You could move to SC. I'm saving quite a lot. Just bought a small air compressor with my wine budget.

kaolis

quality posts: 63 Private Messages kaolis
chipgreen wrote:I see that Ohio is on the ship to list for this offer and at least one Ohioan has ordered. Ohio has never been on the list for anything offered through Precept in the past. Mistake?

Whoa, busting bad on your neighbors?

jmdavidson

quality posts: 69 Private Messages jmdavidson

Next time don't point out the oversight. I feel for you though. In IL no outside retailors can sell/ship in to us.

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom
jmdavidson wrote:Next time don't point out the oversight. I feel for you though. In IL no outside retailors can sell/ship in to us.

Ah, don't bust the guy's chops (that would be chip's chops). Seems like those rogue orders always get canceled in the end.

Savagesam37

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Savagesam37

Nice job Chip, Kansas wasn't on there the first time...but after your question...and subsequent reshuffle... We scored!

jmdavidson

InFrom wrote:Ah, don't bust the guy's chops (that would be chip's chops). Seems like those rogue orders always get canceled in the end.

Wasn't really bustin his chops. He knows me and knows I'm kidding him.

chipgreen

quality posts: 280 Private Messages chipgreen
jmdavidson wrote:Next time don't point out the oversight. I feel for you though. In IL no outside retailors can sell/ship in to us.

Helping avoid the disappointment they will feel when the order gets canceled. Like my last order for Laura Zahtila Cab.

jmdavidson

chipgreen wrote:Helping avoid the disappointment they will feel when the order gets canceled. Like my last order for Laura Zahtila Cab.

Free the Grapes!!!