smilingjack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilingjack
evil daj59 wrote:the evil blinking eye



You are an evil women.
Maybe I should set up animal crossings and put the computer away.

Oh, the thread....
I bought a cup of coffee and a donut.
Donut wasn't worth the calories. Oh well.

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

smilingjack wrote:You are an evil women.
Maybe I should set up animal crossings and put the computer away.

There. Now they're on the other page. All better.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
smilingjack wrote:You are an evil women.
Maybe I should set up animal crossings and put the computer away.

Oh, the thread....
I bought a cup of coffee and a donut.
Donut wasn't worth the calories. Oh well.



"Set up animal crossings"?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

smilingjack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilingjack
pooflady wrote:"Set up animal crossings"?



Game on the pink nintendoDS the boys decided the moms needed for Christmas.


smilingjack


quality posts: 0 Private Messages smilingjack

Well, that is addictive.
Can't sell anything since the store closes at 11...so I'm back.
(the store in the video game)

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 585 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

smilingjack wrote:Well, that is addictive.
Can't sell anything since the store closes at 11...so I'm back.
(the store in the video game)

Son played that game a ton on GameCube a few years back. You can buy plushes of a lot of the characters... probably on ebay.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

daj59 wrote:Son played that game a ton on GameCube a few years back. You can buy plushes of a lot of the characters... probably on ebay.



I played for a few months when the game was new. Son was in HS. Visited all his friends towns. Pretty much did everything you could do. So I quit.
I think son wants me to link to his town.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:I played for a few months when the game was new. Son was in HS. Visited all his friends towns. Pretty much did everything you could do. So I quit.
I think son wants me to link to his town.



So he can play?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:So he can play?



It seems we will be linked through the internet.
I don't know!
All I know is I need a shovel. I saw lots of cracks in the ground that I need to dig up!


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:It seems we will be linked through the internet.
I don't know!
All I know is I need a shovel. I saw lots of cracks in the ground that I need to dig up!


I think you need to remember that many of us aren't familiar with the game and don't know what you're talking about.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:I think you need to remember that many of us aren't familiar with the game and don't know what you're talking about.



Yes mam.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

acemom


quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom

I bought this cute little lighted tabletop fountain because I like the sound of running water and the box said it was "soothing", and heaven knows I can use a little soothing.
So it took me about 20 minutes to put the stupid thing together and then I got water all over the place. Mopped up all the water, got Kitty to stop "helping" and plugged it in.
It's pretty, with the flickering light, but it sounds like I forgot to shut the kitchen faucet off.
So much for soothing.....



jessiebyrd004


quality posts: 52 Private Messages jessiebyrd004

I bought some yellow curry, coconut milk, chicken, and 3 potatoes.

I then mixed them all together over a flame, inside a pot. It turned into a very tasty curry dish. I ate it over rice. It was pretty awesome. As usual.

I do a daily woot blog where I talk about the woot, link to CSEs, find reviews, etc. A few people have told me it's useful. Google "useful linkage" and there it is.

lukekim91


quality posts: 0 Private Messages lukekim91

decomposition needs purchases!

its at the point of reckoning.

look at the pictures, then buy it!

also buy candy corn cannabalism, thats a cool shirt.

save them!


i bought 3 pairs of jeans for 102 bucks. yay

just a lil man that loves to draw and look at people's drawings...

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

What I bought myself today...















pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady

When do you leave? 'course, they find some of that stuff in your luggage and you might be "detained."



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:When do you leave? 'course, they find some of that stuff in your luggage and you might be "detained."




October...

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:October...



Are you going by yourself?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:Are you going by yourself?



Yes. Absolutely~!

I don't mind travelling alone. It only is bad when you see something incredible and there is no one to share it with...but even then, I can photograph it and show it to you guys.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:Yes. Absolutely~!

I don't mind travelling alone. It only is bad when you see something incredible and there is no one to share it with...but even then, I can photograph it and show it to you guys.



So what happens in 9 or 18 days or 8 or 16 days or whatever?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

killingtime


quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pooflady wrote:So what happens in 9 or 18 days or 8 or 16 days or whatever?



7 days = 4 way meeting (my husband, his lawyer, me, my lawyer) to see if settlement can be reached.

16 days = if settlement can't be reached, a pre-trial in front of a judge.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
killingtime wrote:7 days = 4 way meeting (my husband, his lawyer, me, my lawyer) to see if settlement can be reached.

16 days = if settlement can't be reached, a pre-trial in front of a judge.



Do you think there's a chance of settling?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Does anyone have a steamer? like for cleaning stuff.

Still single, can't imagine why.

FenStar


quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

I guess what I want to know is if they get hot enough that it is actually steam (ie water over 100 degrees) and can kill things, or if it is more of a worm misting thing.

Still single, can't imagine why.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
FenStar wrote:I guess what I want to know is if they get hot enough that it is actually steam (ie water over 100 degrees) and can kill things, or if it is more of a worm misting thing.



You want to cool off worms?



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

SkekTek


quality posts: 17 Private Messages SkekTek

Radeon HD 4670 512MB GDDR3 PCI card...

faughtey


quality posts: 20 Private Messages faughtey

Staff

Great gift for Dad, and at a special price too! Give extra cash as well, so the meal is free for him and Mom.

http://www.restaurant.com/consumer-promotion/lp_5a.asp?prti=4252&raid=1150&s_kwcid=TC|7304|restaurant.com||S||3505640447

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

dontwantaname


quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

faughtey wrote:Great gift for Dad, and at a special price too! Give extra cash as well, so the meal is free for him and Mom.

http://www.restaurant.com/consumer-promotion/lp_5a.asp?prti=4252&raid=1150&s_kwcid=TC|7304|restaurant.com||S||3505640447



The restaurants are in alphabetical order. So when you put in your zip code, you have to go through all the pages.
I found 3 right in my neighborhood, literally walking distance, mixed in with places 40 miles away!



WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:The restaurants are in alphabetical order. So when you put in your zip code, you have to go through all the pages.
I found 3 right in my neighborhood, literally walking distance, mixed in with places 40 miles away!



But watch the restrictions. Some of the ones around us require a $50 tab and I think it might be hard to spend $50 for two people at some of them. Or even $35 at some of them.



When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

kdccrosby


quality posts: 7 Private Messages kdccrosby

I bought myself a tote bag and a couple of books today. I love the bookstore - and I had a coupon!

Booperelli


quality posts: 9 Private Messages Booperelli

I bought a polish dog.

Well, no, my husband paid for that.


And my mom paid for my McDouble and strawberry shake.


I bought groceries.

KtCallista


quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
Booperelli wrote:I bought a polish dog.

Well, no, my husband paid for that.


And my mom paid for my McDouble and strawberry shake.


I bought groceries.



mmmm That shake sounds really good

___________________________________________________________________
Paper Napkins on the Edge of Insanity

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

moles1138


quality posts: 24 Private Messages moles1138

"Memphis Belle" blu ray for dad