+ Add a Comment

seventoes

quality posts: 1 Private Messages seventoes

Ive tried this on a couple other forums too, but people are always stupid and ruin the story. Heres the rules:

Everyone who posts adds one more word onto the story. Copy the whole story from the previous post, and add one word onto the end.

eg:
Post 1: Once
Post 2: Once upon
Post 3: Once upon a
...etc

Lets start:

Once

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the people in his car.

qwertyuiop001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop001
seventoes wrote:Ive tried this on a couple other forums too, but people are always stupid and ruin the story. Heres the rules:

Everyone who posts adds one more word onto the story. Copy the whole story from the previous post, and add one word onto the end.

eg:
Post 1: Once
Post 2: Once upon
Post 3: Once upon a
...etc

Lets start:

Once

umm....

upon

gimme my damn monkey

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Once upon a

(You must check the forums oftem, we got a bunch of stupid... well mischevious... people here.)

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

qwertyuiop001

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwertyuiop001
daj59 wrote:Once upon a

Once upon a time

gimme my damn monkey

seventoes

qwertyuiop001 wrote:
Once upon a time

Once upon a time there

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming, like the people in his car.

ThunderThighs

Staff

seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there

Once upon a time there wasn't

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

seventoes

daj59 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't

Once upon a time there wasn't any

pblgov

quality posts: 15 Private Messages pblgov
seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any

Once upon a time there wasn't any time

seventoes

pblgov wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to

acemom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages acemom
seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep,

Ooops.

pblgov

acemom wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep,

Ooops.

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so

acemom

pblgov wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I

pblgov

acemom wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got

ircmaxell

quality posts: 2 Private Messages ircmaxell

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something

BagsOfCrap.com - For All Things Woot!
Woot-Off Trackers
Items So Far This Woot-Off

Note - My old signature image won't work anymore since Woot stores it, so it won't be updated... Sorry for the inconvenience...

pblgov

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to

acemom

pblgov wrote:Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat

pblgov

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and

acemom

pblgov wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then

terrybatey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages terrybatey
acemom wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then

went

pblgov

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to

seventoes

pblgov wrote:Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my

pblgov

seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car

Uncorked

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Uncorked
pblgov wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to

Domestic Zymologist since 1980

ThunderThighs

Staff

Uncorked wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill

gwp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gwp
daj59 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's ...

seventoes

gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's ...

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny.

pblgov

seventoes wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny.

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
pblgov wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt

gwp

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the

gwp

killingtime wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of

//aside: could this be any more tedious?

gwp

Josephus wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of

//aside: could this be any more tedious?

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my

zea3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zea3
gwp wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus
zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear

zea3

Josephus wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to

gwp

zea3 wrote:
Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine

stlwooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stlwooter

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if

gwp

stlwooter wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my

zea3

stlwooter wrote:

Once upon a time there wasn't any time to sleep, so I got something to eat and then went to my car to fulfill Earth's destiny. I felt around the underside of my kangaroo underwear to determine if my dog