Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

You’re here, so we realize you’re probably already aware of the quiet, down-low existence of wine.woot.com. We’d been calling this site “beta” while we tried to iron out any bugs and decide if we were thinking clearly when we came up with the idea. Well, consider the bugs squished and our sanity confirmed, because we’re ready to make an honest web site out of it.

Last week, Wine.Woot made its official, non-beta debut, and now we’re back with another annoyingly-random weekly offering of premium, artisan-crafted wine. To celebrate, FREE SHIPPING is available for existing Woot members on all orders this week! Just enter the following coupon code when you’re placing your order.

Coupon Code: BONVOYAGE

If you’ve got a Woot account, you’re already a member of Wine.Woot – just use the same username and password here. You’ll find the same familiar, friendly forums over here, to discuss the week’s wine sale. We’re usually joined by someone from the winery, so you can go right to the source with any questions. And to celebrate the launch, we’ve instituted a new gifting program. We’ll send wine anywhere we can (a few states don’t allow wine shipments) to anyone you want (as long as they’re over 21), along with a gift card. We also have to email the recipient to let them know the gift is on the way, so don’t kill us for letting out your secret. More gifting info is available on the front page. Welcome to the family, Wine.Woot! Long may you flow!

dmax801

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dmax801

Ack! I WineWooted already for the Parker collection. Any chance I could retroactively use the BONVOYAGE coupon?

Pulpio

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Pulpio

B-b-but I already ordered this week's wine!

Snapster

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Snapster

All buyers from Monday were retroactively granted free shipping automatically on their orders. I believe emails were sent with the details but I'll confirm that in the morning.

Future buyers must use the coupon code as the pass to automate it has been done.

moose1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages moose1

My cousin Billy and I make out own wine in my grandaddy's basement. Our last bottling was of some fine apple wine. How would Billy n I get our wines featured here on WINE.WOOT?

bvalone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bvalone

LOVE THIS! LOVE PARKER STATION! THANKS!

par4our

quality posts: 0 Private Messages par4our

Haven't seen another wine.woot in the last several days... r u gonna have one soon?

wil2liv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wil2liv

I just got the Parker Station Critter Quartet in the mail. This site rocks!! Looking forward to buying more wine soon!

vaaccess

quality posts: 17 Private Messages vaaccess
par4our wrote:Haven't seen another wine.woot in the last several days... r u gonna have one soon?

It changes every Sunday Night/Monday Morning at midnight.

Wine Cooler (Image) currently at 47% of Capacity

My Current Inventory on CellarTracker

wil2liv

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wil2liv

Well, all of my Parker Station wine is gone. That was some goooood stuff. ;-)

Winedavid39

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

wil2liv wrote:Well, all of my Parker Station wine is gone. That was some goooood stuff. ;-)

Hey, thanks for the positive feedback.

dnarayanan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dnarayanan
wil2liv wrote:Well, all of my Parker Station wine is gone. That was some goooood stuff. ;-)

damn now i'm wishing i ordered more than 1. especially at 7.50 a bottle too. i haven't even gotten mine yet, but am excited based on the comments

thesis schmesis

last wootage: poizin