7%
7%
10%
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

I had to dig, because I could use some more daily drinker. Here is the last offering's notes.

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7150064&pageindex=1&replycount=9

I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not. Has anyone had the '12 or '13 lately and have any thoughts?

blaculadave

quality posts: 24 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

Hey everyone! Just a heads up, we had a little pricing snafu this morning. We listed the 2013 Case at $49.99 instead of the $89.99 it was supposed to be listed at (like the mixed case and 2012 case offers).

The 2013 case is now listed at the correct pricing.

KasMarsh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KasMarsh
kylecountryman wrote:I had to dig, because I could use some more daily drinker. Here is the last offering's notes.

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=7150064&pageindex=1&replycount=9

I'm not sure if I want to pull the trigger or not. Has anyone had the '12 or '13 lately and have any thoughts?

I've had the '12 and though I don't have any notes, from memory I can tell you its good for a daily drinker.

KasMarsh

blaculadave wrote:Hey everyone! Just a heads up, we had a little pricing snafu this morning. We listed the 2013 Case at $49.99 instead of the $89.99 it was supposed to be listed at (like the mixed case and 2012 case offers).

The 2013 case is now listed at the correct pricing.

I was wondering about that. If we ordered it before the price-change are you guys going to honor the pricing or do we need to cancel and re-submit our orders or what?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

KasMarsh wrote:I was wondering about that. If we ordered it before the price-change are you guys going to honor the pricing or do we need to cancel and re-submit our orders or what?

We're still working through that part. :\

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

blaculadave

quality posts: 24 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

KasMarsh wrote:I was wondering about that. If we ordered it before the price-change are you guys going to honor the pricing or do we need to cancel and re-submit our orders or what?

No cancels here. Those who got in before we sobered up got a HECK of a deal. All that we ask is that you tell a friend to tell a friend.

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 31 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
blaculadave wrote:No cancels here. Those who got in before we sobered up got a HECK of a deal. All that we ask is that you tell a friend to tell a friend.

Thanks for that. Not quite as good as the deal I got a few years back when y'all mis-priced Ardente CS during a woot-off, but almost. 🤑

KasMarsh

blaculadave wrote:No cancels here. Those who got in before we sobered up got a HECK of a deal. All that we ask is that you tell a friend to tell a friend.

That's awesome! Thanks guys. Word has been passed along

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 62 Private Messages fredrinaldi

I love this stuff still have about a case sleeping, 90 bucks a case????? great price

fredrinaldi

pseudogourmet98 wrote:Thanks for that. Not quite as good as the deal I got a few years back when y'all mis-priced Ardente CS during a woot-off, but almost. 🤑

Ah Ardente, my all time fav. wine from woot.

forumc40

quality posts: 0 Private Messages forumc40
fredrinaldi wrote:Ah Ardente, my all time fav. wine from woot.

No kidding, those were a steal.

Ain't easy...

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom

Well, look who the cat dragged in, Mr. Ardente himself! All the way from Texas?

KasMarsh

Truth. I still have one bottle of the 96 left. I was waiting for a special occasion to open it but I'm worried I've waited too long.

fredrinaldi

InFrom wrote:Well, look who the cat dragged in, Mr. Ardente himself! All the way from Texas?

Hey there !!! never made the move to Texas, son informed us he was trying to get back to So Cal so we put the move on hold. Don't get on here too much but when theres something I like I jump on.

gw145

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gw145

I bought a case of the 2012 around 6 weeks ago, wish I hadn't.

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom
fredrinaldi wrote:Hey there !!! never made the move to Texas, son informed us he was trying to get back to So Cal so we put the move on hold. Don't get on here too much but when theres something I like I jump on.

Nice to "see" you!

davirom

quality posts: 10 Private Messages davirom

Going to roll the dice on this one. My wife and I fondly remember the Block 13 CS from Gundlach Bundschu from many years ago on Woot. If this is a second label for them it should be a good QPR.

neilfindswine

quality posts: 175 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

fredrinaldi wrote:Hey there !!! never made the move to Texas, son informed us he was trying to get back to So Cal so we put the move on hold. Don't get on here too much but when theres something I like I jump on.

Cab Said Fred!!

I reported to winedavid39...