Sold by: Precept Wine
$139.99 $236.00 41% off List Price
NV Gruet Brut
NV Gruet Blanc de Noirs
NV Gruet Brut Rosé

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

tomatillo

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tomatillo

Here we go again, Minnesota!
Anyone in Twin Cities near Eagan want to split a case?

We've enjoyed Gruet in past years.

Private mail me if interested. Thanks.

Alison Gail Bixby

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Alison Gail Bixby

I'm losing track of how many cases of Gruet I've bought. At least five or six over the past few years. Always nice to have on hand, so with two more cases, I hope to get through the summer! And with more coming, I don't have to be so stingy with what I have left from the last order.

bahwm

quality posts: 59 Private Messages bahwm

Really nice price point for a really nice bubbly. Thanks to Justplainjulie for introducing us to this wine. I think we have a couple cases in the house. Also, think nice ty to your local delivery people!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mrn1

quality posts: 4 Private Messages mrn1

Any possibility OH can be added directly from the winery?

bmaquet3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bmaquet3

Good luck if you are buying this actually for mothers day.

Last time I bought Gruet it took over a month to arrive. this was past the estimated shipping time.

I complained to woot and they could care less.

awl85

quality posts: 8 Private Messages awl85
bmaquet3 wrote:Good luck if you are buying this actually for mothers day.

Last time I bought Gruet it took over a month to arrive. this was past the estimated shipping time.

If you don't mind me asking which state are you located?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bmaquet3 wrote:Good luck if you are buying this actually for mothers day.

Hi there. I looked up your order to see what the issue was. You ordered it on 8/29/16 and received 9/14/16. It was a bit latter shipping out than we would like but it wasn't a month.

PS: That span included a shipping holiday (Labor Day).

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

wmlaw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wmlaw

No shipping to NJ, as always seems to be the case for Gruet. Whomp whomp.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 83 Private Messages losthighwayz

How do these compare to Korbel found everywhere? I'm not a big bubbly drinker and find Korbels decent but lacking that mousse feel I have encountered on more expensive bubblies...usually ones that woofers bring to gatherings!

"The older I get the better I was"

melaniegoodstuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages melaniegoodstuff

Anyone in the Southern NH area (Nashua) interested in splitting? Let me know.

lionel47

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lionel47
losthighwayz wrote:How do these compare to Korbel found everywhere? I'm not a big bubbly drinker and find Korbels decent but lacking that mousse feel I have encountered on more expensive bubblies...usually ones that woofers bring to gatherings!

My wife drinks both and we are jumping at this because it is a far superior product.

Frankly, this stuff is Sunday dress up in church clothes drinking on a weekday price.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1006 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

lionel47 wrote:My wife drinks both and we are jumping at this because it is a far superior product.

Frankly, this stuff is Sunday dress up in church clothes drinking on a weekday price.

I love your description!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

spahkee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spahkee

Minneapolis / St Paul area - interested in splitting the case?

KasMarsh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages KasMarsh

In for... wait, no CT shipping? I've definitely purchased Gruet through wine.woot previously...

losthighwayz

quality posts: 83 Private Messages losthighwayz
lionel47 wrote:My wife drinks both and we are jumping at this because it is a far superior product.

Thanks for the feedback! All three are good? Don't mind dressing up on a weeknight to enjoy some wine! Lol

"The older I get the better I was"

TaylorSwiftsHaircut

quality posts: 33 Private Messages TaylorSwiftsHaircut

Staff

KasMarsh wrote:In for... wait, no CT shipping? I've definitely purchased Gruet through wine.woot previously...

Sorry. Shipping will vary from sale to sale based on licensing expiration and renewals.

bahwm

quality posts: 59 Private Messages bahwm
losthighwayz wrote:Thanks for the feedback! All three are good? Don't mind dressing up on a weeknight to enjoy some wine! Lol

I've liked all three.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

gwpriester

quality posts: 9 Private Messages gwpriester

Happy to say Gruet is made here in New Mexico. Most New Mexico wine is not worth mentioning but Gruet has managed to produce a really world class méthode champenoise sparkling wine.