0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

grashelm

quality posts: 1 Private Messages grashelm

In for 3 more reds...get it while you can...

jalopatin

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jalopatin

just got mine from the last time this was up. The victory alone makes this worth it. the others were a bonus... and dat 1999 zin tho

kmccarty006

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kmccarty006

Thought the last time around was Wellington's last hurrah but Peter is back! Basement continues to fill up with boxes of this delicious juice but I can't stop buying!

swizzel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages swizzel
jalopatin wrote:just got mine from the last time this was up. The victory alone makes this worth it. the others were a bonus... and dat 1999 zin tho

makes it worth it if you got the victory... still waiting on customer service for a resolution

changhan00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changhan00
swizzel wrote:makes it worth it if you got the victory... still waiting on customer service for a resolution

me too.i got an email over a week ago but no follow up since then.
but, still i just bought 2 more red sets.

Jamessir

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Jamessir

Was waiting for this! Awesome!

I'm so easy a caveman could do me!

jimjr21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jimjr21

In for 3 more. More random= more fun!

sdilullo

quality posts: 40 Private Messages sdilullo

Woo(t)!

Haven't been able to be on here as much lately and have sadly missed some of the other Victory-inclusive offerings.

More than excited to have finally snagged some before it's too late!

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 364
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

klezman

quality posts: 178 Private Messages klezman

Another case headed this way. Oy.

I stopped counting bottles. My CT

InFrom

quality posts: 48 Private Messages InFrom
swizzel wrote:makes it worth it if you got the victory... still waiting on customer service for a resolution

Well, the good news is, seeing this new offer, you can be pretty sure they have more '09 Victory on hand, and you can expect to have that issue put right (eventually).

Does that help?

Jamessir

In for 3! Peter, I won't get upset if I get a bunch of Syrahs with my Victories.

cynthylee

quality posts: 13 Private Messages cynthylee

Two coming my way! Must continue to stock up before there is no more.
Cheers!

Last wooter to woot: cynthylee

diomedi956

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diomedi956

I hate seeing deals like this go by without being able to purchase. Dangit CT.

troman1056

quality posts: 2 Private Messages troman1056

Just checked my last random red buy and got a 1989 Zin.

klezman

InFrom wrote:Well, the good news is, seeing this new offer, you can be pretty sure they have more '09 Victory on hand, and you can expect to have that issue put right (eventually).

Does that help?

Nah, it's not cost effective to ship a single bottle or a pair. They're going to do a partial refund is my guess.

Jamessir

troman1056 wrote:Just checked my last random red buy and got a 1989 Zin.

That would be awesome in this batch but they don't mention a library wine with this sale so your chances might be slim.

sollyemmy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sollyemmy

In for 1.. i do not have a cellar nor a wine cooler nor a wine rack but i still have about 3 cases of wellington in my apartment.

wkdpanda

quality posts: 14 Private Messages wkdpanda

Another case and half for the cellar. Makes me wish I could buy more.

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

changhan00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages changhan00
klezman wrote:Nah, it's not cost effective to ship a single bottle or a pair. They're going to do a partial refund is my guess.

where are they going to value the victory at for a partial refund? $50?

InFrom

klezman wrote:Nah, it's not cost effective to ship a single bottle or a pair. They're going to do a partial refund is my guess.

True, but customer goodwill = priceless. Besides, they regularly send out single, golden-ticket bottles, that ain't cheap either.

I love the fact that you weren't deterred this time around! (On the theory that lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place?)

My money's on WD trying to keep his customers happy. I sure hope it happens, for the sake of those whose orders were messed up.

jgosau

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jgosau

My last case of 12 had a 94 and a 99 port in it; had to go back for more.

PRH

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PRH

Dang, couldn't help myself. With two cases already in the basement I will have a lot of explaining to do to the SO. Went with mix case this time so hopefully addition of whites helps my cause.

joed10303

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joed10303
changhan00 wrote:where are they going to value the victory at for a partial refund? $50?

Probably $21.60 since the deal is 64% off, just buy another one while you can.

leftymgp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages leftymgp

In for 3 again!

InFrom

Jamessir wrote:That would be awesome in this batch but they don't mention a library wine with this sale so your chances might be slim.

I hadn't noticed that. Good point.

catcoland

quality posts: 6 Private Messages catcoland

I had a missing 2008 Victory from a mystery case last year and got shipped 2 2008 Victory bottles to compensate, it took a while but I was very pleased. I think those missing bottles will at least get them replaced.

HookedOnEbonics

quality posts: 0 Private Messages HookedOnEbonics

I want to meet the kind of person that spends $80 + shipping on mystery wine.

joed10303

quality posts: 4 Private Messages joed10303
InFrom wrote:I hadn't noticed that. Good point.

Me neither, still in for at least 1 maybe 2.

grashelm

HookedOnEbonics wrote:I want to meet the kind of person that spends $80 + shipping on mystery wine.

All you have to do is scroll up on this thread...and then check back in an hour and scroll down...you'll meet all kinds of people!

Jamessir

HookedOnEbonics wrote:I want to meet the kind of person that spends $80 + shipping on mystery wine.

Hi. My name is Hal. Nice to meet you.

PS: It's not really a mystery when Peter Wellington's name is attached.

grashelm

Oh and shipping is free

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger

There's a long history you're unaware of.

Peter Wellington has had many offers here for his various wines over the years. He has a great reputation for consistently producing high quality wines. The mystery offers contain many of the same wines previously offered here, and each six pack contains one bottle of his "Victory" red blend, a truly fine wine that would normally cost $50 on its own.

Another factor is that Peter is retiring and it won't be long before these wines will be completely unavailable.

So $80? Sure. I'm in for three of 'em.

leftymgp

quality posts: 3 Private Messages leftymgp

Hi. Nice to meet you. ;-)

klezman

catcoland wrote:I had a missing 2008 Victory from a mystery case last year and got shipped 2 2008 Victory bottles to compensate, it took a while but I was very pleased. I think those missing bottles will at least get them replaced.

That's awesome!

pengu1n

quality posts: 14 Private Messages pengu1n

In for one. Assuming this may be the last one we see. That means I bought the very first and very last Wellington offering here at wine woot.

wheeler6123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wheeler6123

Is it possible to order one all red and one mixed? When I add one and go to checkout, it won't allow me to go back and add the other. Resets my cart if I leave the checkout page.

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

The only mystery here is which awesome wines you will get!

moondigger

quality posts: 11 Private Messages moondigger
wheeler6123 wrote:Is it possible to order one all red and one mixed? When I add one and go to checkout, it won't allow me to go back and add the other. Resets my cart if I leave the checkout page.

You have to do two separate transactions.

mshilko

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mshilko

I had to do two separate orders last time, unless there is some weird undocumented trick to getting it to work.

wheeler6123 wrote:Is it possible to order one all red and one mixed? When I add one and go to checkout, it won't allow me to go back and add the other. Resets my cart if I leave the checkout page.