• 22.6% - Black 81
  • 17.5% - Blue 63
  • 12.3% - White 44
  • 2.5% - Yellow 9
  • 5% - Green 18
  • 8.9% - That weird sparkle-beige 32
  • 16.2% - Grey 58
359 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain

Clear.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

Silver

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Blue or yellow, I have had both. I will find another yellow one someday. Mine is blue.

cklun

quality posts: 38 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

In Ohio a grey car won't show the snow or salt

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

stevenlee212

quality posts: 7 Private Messages stevenlee212

Vantablack

rjquillin

quality posts: 287 Private Messages rjquillin

invisible

CT

snarkyman

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snarkyman

Gunmetal

michaelvella

quality posts: 20 Private Messages michaelvella

I'd like a blue car, but dealer lots seem to only be stocked with white, black and silver/grey.. So unless you spec one for special order, you're kinda stuck. I really only buy CPO.
Last time my car was in for service, I had a loaner in a great shade of blue with black leather. I've never seen one that color (Mediterranean blue) on the lot once.

chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen

Chameleon

cyndikoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cyndikoz
chipgreen wrote:Chameleon

ooooooh, that's purty!

rpstrong

quality posts: 8 Private Messages rpstrong

Decades ago, my password recovery security question was: "What was the color of your first car?"

Which meant that an attacker typically had a roughly one in seven chance of guessing it.

I answered "plaid".

And while I've long abandoned that question, I've also made it a policy to fabricate purely nonsensical, but easy to remember answers.
E.g., if the name of any person is involved, the answer is "correct horse battery staple".

[And my luggage lock is 1-2-3-4]

PocketBrain

quality posts: 61 Private Messages PocketBrain
rpstrong wrote:Decades ago, my password recovery security question was: "What was the color of your first car?"

Which meant that an attacker typically had a roughly one in seven chance of guessing it.

I answered "plaid".

And while I've long abandoned that question, I've also made it a policy to fabricate purely nonsensical, but easy to remember answers.
E.g., if the name of any person is involved, the answer is "correct horse battery staple".

[And my luggage lock is 1-2-3-4]

Your luggage is going to get stolen; mine is 1-2-3-4-5. Ultra-secure.

Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.

michaelvella

quality posts: 20 Private Messages michaelvella
chipgreen wrote:Chameleon

Yikes.
I saw an M4 wrapped like that one time. Horrifying.

ardubu

quality posts: 9 Private Messages ardubu

Black and White. Ha!

Ah, the hell with it.

JohnnyA1228

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnnyA1228
stevenlee212 wrote:Vantablack

Black cars look great and I owned one - once. Every spot, fingerprint, etc showed. It was just too hard to keep looking nice.