merbill

quality posts: 41 Private Messages merbill

It's springtime! And that means the new baseball season is almost here. We play for free on Yahoo, we welcome experienced and beginner players alike, the style is Head-to-Head (like football) and the competition is fierce but friendly. If you've ever thought about playing, this is a great place to start.

PM me for details. Play Ball!

3X Wine Wooters FFL Champion, Commissioner, and Monkey Prize recipient
RPM Tours #2 & #4 Tourista
Wine Century Club Member #919
Basket of Chocolate x 25
First Grape Debater

chipgreen

quality posts: 286 Private Messages chipgreen
merbill wrote:It's springtime! And that means the new baseball season is almost here. We play for free on Yahoo, we welcome experienced and beginner players alike, the style is Head-to-Head (like football) and the competition is fierce but friendly. If you've ever thought about playing, this is a great place to start.

PM me for details. Play Ball!

Looks like the league is already renewed so I guess we just plug n play, filling in the gaps as needed?

Like my hometown Cleveland Indians, Adequate Team is ready to defend its title of Ms. Runner-Up!

merbill

chipgreen wrote:Looks like the league is already renewed so I guess we just plug n play, filling in the gaps as needed?

Like my hometown Cleveland Indians, Adequate Team is ready to defend its title of Ms. Runner-Up!

Yuuuup.

Hey everybody, it's too late now to sign up for March Madness, but there's still time to join us! PM me for details.

Basket of Chocolate x 25
First Grape Debater

merbill

Heads up! Live draft tomorrow at 10am PST. Be there or pre-rank. Baseball season starts this Sunday. Woo-hoo!

Basket of Chocolate x 25
First Grape Debater