gerryak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gerryak

I have had wine shipped to Alaska from multiple retailers in California. Why not you guys?

Winedavid39

quality posts: 204 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

gerryak wrote:I have had wine shipped to Alaska from multiple retailers in California. Why not you guys?

something to consider. will investigate. thanks for checking in.

gerryak

Winedavid39 wrote:

something to consider. will investigate. thanks for checking in.

Waiting for the new Woot. Will Alaska be on the list....????

Winedavid39

quality posts: 204 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

gerryak wrote:

Waiting for the new Woot. Will Alaska be on the list....????

a woot policy. sorry, no go at this time.

gerryak

Winedavid39 wrote:

a woot policy. sorry, no go at this time.

You mean there is a Woot policy not to ship to Alaska specifically? Whyever for? I know there's no legal policy...Alaskans love to shop by internet. When wine.com has on of their shipping specials, DHL here is flooded with shipments.

k1k1chan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages k1k1chan
gerryak wrote:I have had wine shipped to Alaska from multiple retailers in California. Why not you guys?

Another vote for Wine Shipment to Alaska - I don't mine paying a little more shipping.

Alaska1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Alaska1

Hi everyone. I joined Woot about 10 years ago in Mn, then moved to VA and just recently moved back home to Alaska. I know the feeling. I have been dealing with multiple wine (woot, WTSO) and such about thus very same thing. We should be able to choose for our self's if the price to ship up here us to much. Not the sites them self. I love Woot and like I said before I have been part of many woot gatherings. Lets keep this post fresh and see if we can get something to change.

Little Vineyards Sonoma Valley Trio, Chateau Souverain Zinfandel Single-Vineyard Sampler Trio,Armida Winery Poizin Trio,Chase Family,Pack Cellars - Two Pack, Wellington Zinfandel Vertical Four Pack, InZinarator 4 pack, Peter Wellington 2006 Victory Reserve - 2 Pack, Saxon Brown 2008 Sonoma Valley Zinfandel - 3 Pack, Woodenhead Vintners 2006 Martinelli Road Old Vine RRV Zinfandel - 2 Pack

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
Alaska1 wrote:Hi everyone. I joined Woot about 10 years ago in Mn, then moved to VA and just recently moved back home to Alaska. I know the feeling. I have been dealing with multiple wine (woot, WTSO) and such about thus very same thing. We should be able to choose for our self's if the price to ship up here us to much. Not the sites them self. I love Woot and like I said before I have been part of many woot gatherings. Lets keep this post fresh and see if we can get something to change.

Nice name. Did someone else take Alaska?

Perhaps you need to join up with someone in say, Seattle, who can woot leg for you, and ship things on to you!

Alaska1

edthebedhead wrote:Nice name. Did someone else take Alaska?

Perhaps you need to join up with someone in say, Seattle, who can woot leg for you, and ship things on to you!

True, but would be so much easier to get it shipped up here, probably cost just he same.

Little Vineyards Sonoma Valley Trio, Chateau Souverain Zinfandel Single-Vineyard Sampler Trio,Armida Winery Poizin Trio,Chase Family,Pack Cellars - Two Pack, Wellington Zinfandel Vertical Four Pack, InZinarator 4 pack, Peter Wellington 2006 Victory Reserve - 2 Pack, Saxon Brown 2008 Sonoma Valley Zinfandel - 3 Pack, Woodenhead Vintners 2006 Martinelli Road Old Vine RRV Zinfandel - 2 Pack

Alaska1

Think that might be an option? Please give "us" the choice.

Alaska1

This is still a question. Please help.

Alaska1

Alaska1 wrote:This is still a question. Please help.

Please