WholeHeartedFoods

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WholeHeartedFoods

Hello there all you Wooters!

I work with Stony Brook WholeHeartedFoods and our 3 pack of simply delicious oils are on sale TODAY through May 2nd and what a deal on this awesome set.

Our oils are made from ONE ingredient: gently pressed whole squash seeds. We batch roast the seeds right before pressing to release an array of deep, rich flavors and colors that will tantalize your taste buds.

Enjoy them in stir fry, sautés, roasting and even grilling your favorite vegetables, meats and fish. We even use them in smoothies for a healthy blast of essential omegas and touch of nutty goodness.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our oils. I look forward to responding to your questions.

Many thanks!

Greg

North316

quality posts: 108 Private Messages North316
WholeHeartedFoods wrote:Hello there all you Wooters!

I work with Stony Brook WholeHeartedFoods and our 3 pack of simply delicious oils are on sale TODAY through May 2nd and what a deal on this awesome set.

Our oils are made from ONE ingredient: gently pressed whole squash seeds. We batch roast the seeds right before pressing to release an array of deep, rich flavors and colors that will tantalize your taste buds.

Enjoy them in stir fry, sautés, roasting and even grilling your favorite vegetables, meats and fish. We even use them in smoothies for a healthy blast of essential omegas and touch of nutty goodness.

Please let me know if you have any questions about our oils. I look forward to responding to your questions.

Many thanks!

Greg

You need to post this here:

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6791169&ref=wn_cnt_odet_dsc

that is the link specific to your deal.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rjquillin

quality posts: 286 Private Messages rjquillin
North316 wrote:You need to post this here:

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6791169&ref=wn_cnt_odet_dsc

that is the link specific to your deal.

True,
but I saw it here, not having looked at the side offers.

deals could make sense as well, but would be a departure from the norm.

I like their initiative.

CT