hershelk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages hershelk

Just ordered the Scott Harvey mixed mystery case and thought that might be a good occasion for a wine tasting. No need to bring wine, just food (OK maybe a dessert wine) and it will be a surprise for all of us. I was thinking maybe one of the days during Memorial Weekend. The pool will be open for business. Any thoughts? Any day preferences?

CT

rjquillin

quality posts: 289 Private Messages rjquillin
hershelk wrote:Just ordered the Scott Harvey mixed mystery case and thought that might be a good occasion for a wine tasting. No need to bring wine, just food (OK maybe a dessert wine) and it will be a surprise for all of us. I was thinking maybe one of the days during Memorial Weekend. The pool will be open for business. Any thoughts? Any day preferences?

There will be a dessert wine in that case...

CT

sukeiasa

quality posts: 7 Private Messages sukeiasa

but if we did bring more wine, would we be prohibited from opening them? :P

wine woot gatherings: manchego dinner, '11 cyber pub bottling, '12 cyber pub bottling, DMV #25, #26, #28, #29, #29.5, #30, #31, #32, NY #19, NY #20; socal #22

hershelk

sukeiasa wrote:but if we did bring more wine, would we be prohibited from opening them? :P

Never

CT

wkdpanda

quality posts: 14 Private Messages wkdpanda

We are in for this. We might even bring swim wear. Although no promises that we'll wear them.

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

cjsiege

quality posts: 15 Private Messages cjsiege

If you are aiming for Memorial Day Weekend, then Friday (!!!) or Saturday would be much appreciated! (Weekend before or after would also be stellar!) I have firm family committments starting on Sunday. And this may be my last availability until late August.

Gracious knows I have multiple mysterious cases of wine around here. I'll also be looking to clear out the fridge before my upcoming foray into the field...

bahwm

quality posts: 59 Private Messages bahwm

We are definite regrets. ddeuddeg and I will be flying to Chicago to see a friend from Buffalo who is now living in Chicago and in a show there. His performance got rave reviews. We're flying out Sunday for a matinee performance, dinner with our friend and a meet up with Nurse Laura. Back home, Monday morning. Gotta love points! Have fun y'all!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

hershelk

Friday night is a little out of the ordinary for us, but does anyone have any objections. It accommodates a couple of people who not be able to make Saturday. However, we can fall back to Saturday, if Friday is bad. I want to make sure CJ can come. Miss ya CJ.

Sorry to miss you Bahwm and ddeuddeg. I'm sure I'll do another later in the summer.

CT

hershelk

Mia culpa guys. I'm going to have to call off the woot wine event over the memorial weekend. I forgot that I was going back on my strict diet (the first half of this year has been hard on me) and won't be able to drink for the next couple of months. Bad time for a wine tasting event. No worries I will have a picnic by the pool later in the summer.

CT