wkdpanda

quality posts: 14 Private Messages wkdpanda

Also known as the day after cleaning up lots of torn up paper wrapping!

34.75 - yes, we're going there. This isn't a traditional Woot gathering, so we're making it a point release.

We're hosting an informal get together of Woot and non-Woot friends. Nothing special, but a chance to wish friends a happy holidays.

Theme: Relax! Get away from annoying relatives. Get rid of any leftovers from the day before. Drink whatever you want, as long as you have a safe trip home. (White, Red, Rose, Santa's Helper from NJ, it doesn't matter)

Hosts: Wkdpanda and Wkdpanda's +1

Date: Dec 26, 2015

Time: 3pm? till ????

Attendees:
1) wkdpanda
2) wkdpanda+1
3) some number of non-woot friends

Maybes:
1)

Regrets:
-Everyone else?

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

IAKlein

quality posts: 0 Private Messages IAKlein

Sorry, can't make this one. I'll be out of town. Are you still thinking of doing a formal one at some time?

hershelk

quality posts: 8 Private Messages hershelk
IAKlein wrote:Sorry, can't make this one. I'll be out of town. Are you still thinking of doing a formal one at some time?

Sorry that's me in a mask.

CT

wkdpanda

We are planning on doing the Black Tie event. Working on calendars right now, but looking like 2nd or 3rd weekend in March.

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

cjsiege

quality posts: 15 Private Messages cjsiege

I'm so disappointed I won't be there! Family committments right now. But I might have to see if my sister can pick up some of that "Santa's Helper" before she comes down from NJ. So I can be there in spirit!

wkdpanda

cjsiege wrote: But I might have to see if my sister can pick up some of that "Santa's Helper" before she comes down from NJ. So I can be there in spirit!

Oh, no.

No, no, no.

Please, leave that stuff for those who don't have a clue. We found the best way to drink it was mixed with Sprite as a wine cooler.

----------------
Andy the Wicked Panda

mstein609

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mstein609

I might stop by for a bit (or maybe longer) - I'm dithering on another event in the evening.