2007 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Gewürztraminer Blucher Hill Anderson Valley
2008 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Gewürztraminer Blucher Hill Anderson Valley

DuNah Montre Red Blend 4-Pack
$59.99 $152.00 61% off List Price
2005 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Red Wine Montre Syrah / Sangiovese Mendocino
2006 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Red Wine Montre Syrah / Sangiovese Mendocino

DuNah DeDee's Estate Russian River Chardonnay 3-Pack
$59.99 $130.00 54% off List Price
2008 DuNah Vineyard & Winery Chardonnay DeDee's Estate Vineyard, Russian River Valley

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

klezman

quality posts: 122 Private Messages klezman

Super interesting wines! Too bad this is post-Tour and I'm more than overly full with 7 cases on the living room floor.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

Teefant

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Teefant

Any smoke taint on the 2008 gewurtz? Agree with Klez...interesting and for me tempting as well! Drinking window on the G? Thanks

Edit: This is lost btw

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj

Not having been on the Tour this year, I have some room. And I do need to fill out some holes in my inventory, but I'm in a non-woot state - is there any chance you good folks could work a deal so a guy could get ahold of a few bottles?

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

hiten900

quality posts: 10 Private Messages hiten900

Any one have any comments on the red blends?

shahnm

quality posts: 27 Private Messages shahnm

I haven't tried this red blend, but I did have a couple of bottles of their 2006 pinot. Wife and I loved those. FWIW...

neilfindswine

quality posts: 170 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

These wines are aging well. I had the 06 Gewurtztraminer tonight (offered here so the 07 & 08' which I tasted a few weeks ago). Still holding up quite well. Chard and montre are drinking well too.

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
neilfindswine wrote:These wines are aging well. I had the 06 Gewurtztraminer tonight (offered here so the 07 & 08' which I tasted a few weeks ago). Still holding up quite well. Chard and montre are drinking well too.

I don't recall seeing these at the M&G; did I just miss them?

CT

DuNahWinery

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DuNahWinery
Teefant wrote:Any smoke taint on the 2008 gewurtz? Agree with Klez...interesting and for me tempting as well! Drinking window on the G? Thanks

Edit: This is lost btw

There is no smoke taint on any of our wines due to the fact that geographically we are the southern most vineyard in the Russian River Appellation, near the coast with the ocean breezes blowing away from us towards the inland.
Rick DuNah

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz
DuNahWinery wrote:There is no smoke taint on any of our wines due to the fact that geographically we are the southern most vineyard in the Russian River Appellation, near the coast with the ocean breezes blowing away from us towards the inland.
Rick DuNah

Thanks for jumping in. Reason I asked is that the gewurtz are from Anderson Valley and not from RRV. Nevertheless, I wen in on one set each of the gewurtz and of the Montre. Sonoma Valley, and RRV and Dry Creek in particular, are my favorite spots in CA. Rivers End? Breatheless. Cheers!

"The older I get the better I was"

DuNahWinery

quality posts: 4 Private Messages DuNahWinery
coynedj wrote:Not having been on the Tour this year, I have some room. And I do need to fill out some holes in my inventory, but I'm in a non-woot state - is there any chance you good folks could work a deal so a guy could get ahold of a few bottles?

Any Wooter in a state not listed can contact me thru our website www.dunahwinery.com and we'll see if we can help you out.
Rick DuNah

ZSN

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ZSN

Any info or reviews of the red blend please?

Thank you