dcohen7

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dcohen7

Hello all! I'm a so-so woot user (been shopping here once in a while since 2012) and I just wanted to create a thread that pertains to college students. I go to the University of Washington, and I guess the thrift shop thing took Seattle (and the rest of the nation) by storm but I've been always looking out for the best deals online!

So first things first. Post anything cool about your school, awesome events going on that maybe other wooters don't know about, and then other great deals (maybe specific ones for college students). EZ enough?

I'll go first! LOL

1). Well I'm pretty sure my school probably has the most beautiful campus in the nation...

2). If you listened to Relient K back in the day.. well turns out they are FINALLY doing an anniversary tour of their album "MMHMM"

3). Is it bad to talk about... *whispers* amazon student discounts *gasp* But seriously. I think woot should do something for college students too. With Amazon Prime for Students you can get 2-day free shipping for just being awesome (well if you are a matriculated student). But family members can be awesome too, they just need you to add them onto your account once you create it! Gotta have a .edu email when you sign up though.

But I guess that's a wrap! HOLLA AT YOUR FELLOW COLLEGE/UNIVERSITY STUDENTS. #GoDawgs #AndHawks

"All about that action boss" #gohawks

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

I was a college student when I joined 9 years ago. Does that count?

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

GodfatherND

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GodfatherND
jqubed wrote:I was a college student when I joined 9 years ago. Does that count?

I was a college student before jqubed was born. Does that count?

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

i used to drive a chrysler reliant k car back in the day. does that count?

hot72chev

quality posts: 13 Private Messages hot72chev

College was the BEST 4 years of my life! I once out-drank a 250 lb. frat boy...can I join?

No badges cluttering up this signature...no-sir-ee-bob.

jawsuser

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
no1 wrote:i used to drive a chrysler reliant k car back in the day. does that count?

I had one of those back when I drove.