killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

In case you missed d'name in the spotlight...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be%5B%2Furl%5D&v=z64EWQGk48Q

Post your favorite d'name moment below.

KtCallista

quality posts: 33 Private Messages KtCallista
killingtime wrote:In case you missed d'name in the spotlight...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be%5B%2Furl%5D&v=z64EWQGk48Q

Post your favorite d'name moment below.

I have to say dname mailing pictures of Rusty for my kids. Those pictures were hanging in their room for years!

You can call me Goddess, that's fine.

killingtime

quality posts: 1 Private Messages killingtime

Set list

Little known fact: D'Name has been to a Cure concert. Proof is in the set list photo posted above taken on her kitchen floor.

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

I was the lucky mod that interviewed Dontwantaname. HOWEVER, I'd have to say my personal fave is when she PM'd me last year the day after I started working at woot. She was the one-woman-community-welcome-wagon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

dontwantaname

quality posts: 13 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

OK, this makes up for not getting crap!

Oh, KT, your birdhouse roof rotted out.
If you are ever in the birdhouse making mood again, I'll buy one!
It had a bird family every year!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

manhandsha wrote:I was the lucky mod that interviewed Dontwantaname. HOWEVER, I'd have to say my personal fave is when she PM'd me last year the day after I started working at woot. She was the one-woman-community-welcome-wagon.

I did? Gee that was nice of me!
I still remember how happy I was when people talked to me when I was new.

Your hands look great. I checked when you were on today.
You need to change your name to largewomenhands, because they didn't look like man hands!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

manhandsha

quality posts: 40 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

dontwantaname wrote:I did? Gee that was nice of me!
I still remember how happy I was when people talked to me when I was new.

Your hands look great. I checked when you were on today.
You need to change your name to largewomenhands, because they didn't look like man hands!

Ha! They are largewomanhands, but that's a mouthful.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

I ♥ Dname.

I couldn't do the interview so Manhands graciously stepped in to do it. I gave her some questions to ask such as the poop report.

I thought Dname was absolutely wonderful. Loved that interview.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

bluetuba

quality posts: 58 Private Messages bluetuba

lol @ no1 burn

"You can't just dress a Minion like Spock, and add a caption that says "Logical Me". There's a prison for people like that. Below my house."

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 38 Private Messages Nitetigrezz

I only started walking the forums last week, so I'm still learning who put what in how. This whole celebration though has been a great experience, and I got to meet a lot of people I doubt I would have met otherwise. Many a conversations were had through the trials and tribulations of Friday, and I hope the foundations that were laid out won't fade away into the thick mist of the interwebz.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Big ol' Cornucopia ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Nitetigrezz wrote:I only started walking the forums last week, so I'm still learning who put what in how. This whole celebration though has been a great experience, and I got to meet a lot of people I doubt I would have met otherwise. Many a conversations were had through the trials and tribulations of Friday, and I hope the foundations that were laid out won't fade away into the thick mist of the interwebz.

We are very happy to have you!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

All this trying to shift the Bubba suspicions elsewhere when we all know SHE is the Bubba.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007