ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
rjquillin wrote:CRS.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

chipgreen

quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
bahwm wrote:PM 4 u.

answered

chipgreen

quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
trifecta wrote:It is actually the same juice. Clark held some barrels back for longer aging. Its damn tasty

Wait until you try his 2010 Two Jakes Roman Reserve Cab Franc.

It won't be cheap but it'll be worth every penny. Best Cab Franc I've ever had and also my favorite Clark Smith wine. Can't wait 'til I can get my hands (mouth) on some.... I have the bottle from when we got to try it, sitting on my desk right next to me. It teases and taunts me with its emptiness!

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin

PM chip

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
chipgreen wrote:answered

Ck gmail pls.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

I have got to stop watching infomercials.... I end up wanting almost whatever they are selling....

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
mommadeb1 wrote:I have got to stop watching infomercials.... I end up wanting almost whatever they are selling....

I'm pretty sure that's their point.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

mommadeb1

ddeuddeg wrote:I'm pretty sure that's their point.

ya think? I have bought a few things that actually worked... Granted I searched until I found them cheaper...the Ninja blender is really great and the Hip Hop Abs workout by Shaun T ...which is now my favorite workout!

klezman

quality posts: 123 Private Messages klezman
North316 wrote:I'm open for any and all suggestions. Not sure if we will do much on the winery front (we were just there is January for the Ice Wine fest), but certainly looking for any recommendations in Toronto and the Falls area.

SUshi: Sushi on Bloor. They also do a killer plate of shitake mushroom tempura.
Dim sum: Dim Sum King on Dundas, near the AGO. I've gone there for years and years, and this is its third name.
I can dig out restaurant suggestions for nicer dinner places too.

2014: 32 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Jana Cathedral 3 L
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

bahwm

Does anybody know the last name of Chris from Super Sonoman Winery? Thanks!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

rjquillin

Tourists:

Check your email and the tour thread.

CT

rjquillin

2014 RPM/WW Tourists!

~~~~ CHECK YOUR EMAIL ~~~~

CT

Cesare

quality posts: 1626 Private Messages Cesare
bahwm wrote:Does anybody know the last name of Chris from Super Sonoman Winery? Thanks!

Chris Taddei

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
bahwm wrote:Does anybody know the last name of Chris from Super Sonoman Winery? Thanks!

You haz PM.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

bahwm

chipgreen wrote:answered

Thanks. Please check gmail.

bahwm

Cesare wrote:Chris Taddei

Thanks! I saw that pic, but missed the name and he looks different than he does in a pic that I have!

bahwm

MarkDaSpark wrote:You haz PM.

Thanks!

MarkDaSpark

Happy Birthday to darlene!!!!!

Happy Birthday to darlene!!!!!!!!

☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ ☆ BIRTHDAY !!
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

joelsisk

quality posts: 9 Private Messages joelsisk

not sure if it's the exact same as what WD procures, but 8 year Cavedoni balsalmic is available on ruelala.

Also, Envolve winery (RLL through WCC)

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42

Anyone else watch Scott's The Best of 10 Years of Scott Harvey Wines video that he put out in his newsletter? We made the video with the 2012 tour dinner.

EDIT: I see Cesare already posted it in the current year tour thread. But I didn't see anyone post it here yet.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

bahwm

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Anyone else watch Scott's The Best of 10 Years of Scott Harvey Wines video that he put out in his newsletter? We made the video with the 2012 tour dinner.

EDIT: I see Cesare already posted it in the current year tour thread. But I didn't see anyone post it here yet.

ddeuddeg & I are at the end of the table and he even got in the pic with Scott signing a bottle.

bahwm

But, Mom! I didn't mean to kill the Pub!

bahwm

When I click on last post, I want to go the last post, please TT, can you please fix this?

bahwm

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Anyone else watch Scott's The Best of 10 Years of Scott Harvey Wines video that he put out in his newsletter? We made the video with the 2012 tour dinner.

dddeuddeg and I both made it in there. Him more than me.

bahwm

Negroni!

bahwm

Make sure you see Letterman tonight for the last 6 - 7 minutes of an epic performance of MacArthur Park with Jimmy Webb.

bahwm

I think it's time to say good night to all of my wonderful friends.

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Why? You are doing an amazing job keeping up the pub all by yourself. I will glad listen to you all night

bahwm

tiger7610 wrote:Why? You are doing an amazing job keeping up the pub all by yourself. I will glad listen to you all night

Thank you! I just found out that an authentic British Fish & Chips place just opened up really close to us, like 1.7 miles, per google.maps. Must go soon. If it's anything like the fish & chips that I had in the north of England in Whitby, Ye Gods! , they were delicious! And that was 14 years ago!

I am now pulling a Nallie. MUST go to bed. G'NIght all!

tiger7610

But then who is going to provide entertainment for a poor grad student night owl

klezman

quality posts: 123 Private Messages klezman

I could try...but then I'd largely fail. I'm glad to no longer be having those nights of searching for entertainment as a grad student. I finished my dissertation while watching the Vancouver olympics non-stop.

2014: 32 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Jana Cathedral 3 L
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

tiger7610

I'm currently rewatching tv shows while mindlessly clicking like a monkey

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:When I click on last post, I want to go the last post, please TT, can you please fix this?

That's only usually a problem when there's a ton of large (as in people don't make them smaller) pictures on the page.

We only have the birthday post, and that usually isn't enough to do it.

You might need to clear your browser's cache.

Edit: Nope, it's the birthday post for Darlene. Pulled out all but one of the graphics, and it linked fine to Last Post. Put them back and pulled out the last pic, and it almost worked (this was at the very bottom, with the top only).

There's not really that many images there, that should cause a problem. TT, the Code Monkeys have another item!!!

MarkDaSpark

Happy Anniversary to chemvictim and Mr. chem!!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:

Happy Anniversary to chemvictim and Mr. chem!!!

+1

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:+1

Start saving money. I'm checking to see if we can do another CyberPub blend (in Vegas). But it may be next year. Or this.

They've made their new facility air conditioned, but it sounds like we wouldn't be able to do a crush a new vintage and bottle a previous year's vintage as we'd hoped to do.

Checking to see if we can crush one day and bottle another. Usually we crushed in October, and then bottled in May (due to no AC, and the Vegas heat), but everyone would rather make one trip per year instead of two.

mommadeb1

I think I will have a pity party for myself.... I am in a funk.... as of now....I have no long term job, I can't go on the RPM tour, I haven't completed all my summer to do list......I know... whine whine whine.....

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
mommadeb1 wrote:I think I will have a pity party for myself.... I am in a funk.... as of now....I have no long term job, I can't go on the RPM tour, I haven't completed all my summer to do list......I know... whine whine whine.....

Hey, first world problems are still problems! Sucks about the job though. Sorry to hear about that.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:I think I will have a pity party for myself.... I am in a funk.... as of now....I have no long term job, I can't go on the RPM tour, I haven't completed all my summer to do list......I know... whine whine whine.....

At least you have wine on the way!!

And does hubby need to go back to Vegas this year or next?

tiger7610

I have 2 outstanding wine.woot orders: one from pendrocelli and from from TO. They are both listed as shipped and fedex has initiated label, but no movement. I'm leaving for a conference in about 1.5 weeks. What are the chances I will get them before? Also if I forwarded this to a fedex store, can I have a friend who is over 21 pick it up?