mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
MarkDaSpark wrote:It was actually fairly easy ... they just went quick. And the $10 items even quicker (laptop, bed, etc.) that were bargains.

Well that just sucks!!! Stupid me!!!

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother

It's still ugly here, bleh.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
polarbear22 wrote:When it took about a minute to refresh the pub, I closed woot for the day. And had to leave about 2:00 for a department golf outing. No Birthday of Celebrations but saved a lot of time wasting.

Saved? You went golfing!!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:Well that just sucks!!! Stupid me!!!

It went most of the day, from 11 am CT to about 7 pm CT. They opened the levels (10) every so often.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

mother wrote:It's still ugly here, bleh.

Hopefully by changeover tonight, they'll revert back. Unless due to the weekend .... carp!

cortot20

quality posts: 158 Private Messages cortot20
MarkDaSpark wrote:Hopefully by changeover tonight, they'll revert back. Unless due to the weekend .... carp!

Yeah, it makes the forums load incredibly slow on my phone. Kind of a bummer.

CT

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:It went most of the day, from 11 am CT to about 7 pm CT. They opened the levels (10) every so often.

The worst part is that I was home yesterday!! trying to get stuff done.... grrr

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

TT I sent you a PM

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

tiger7610 wrote:TT I sent you a PM

Answered!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:Answered!

So where you in any of the videos on the Birthday?

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

I heard that she was in the meme video, but not knowing how she looks like its hard to pick out

MarkDaSpark

tiger7610 wrote:I heard that she was in the meme video, but not knowing how she looks like its hard to pick out

I thought she might be there. Obviously, she's was the one in front.

mother

MarkDaSpark wrote:Hopefully by changeover tonight, they'll revert back. Unless due to the weekend .... carp!

http://www.sadtrombone.com/

rjquillin

quality posts: 182 Private Messages rjquillin
tiger7610 wrote:I heard that she was in the meme video, but not knowing how she looks like its hard to pick out

linkage please?

CT

MarkDaSpark

rjquillin wrote:linkage please?

Memes

Starts about 6:32:15 into the World of Wootcrap Live on Youtube.

They also repeat it again.

Edit: The link should open at the right spot.

MarkDaSpark

Did everyone forget we aren't doing a weekly Pub anymore, but a Monthly one???

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
MarkDaSpark wrote:

Maybe it's that week where everyone is crabby and doesn't want human contact?

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm
MarkDaSpark wrote:

For us, we've been busy in Denver & now, en route to OAK to fly home. Plus, these colors are a real pain to read on the phone! I thought they were going away -- soon!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra
bahwm wrote:For us, we've been busy in Denver & now, en route to OAK to fly home. Plus, these colors are a real pain to read on the phone! I thought they were going away -- soon!

Agree, the colors make my iPad scroll very slow; it's difficult to read the forums. At first I thought my iPad was misfiring, but soon realized the rest of the internet scrolls fine. Hope it's fixed soon!

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

MarkDaSpark

bhodilee wrote:Maybe it's that week where everyone is crabby and doesn't want human contact?

I think bahwm and bolligra are right and it's the stupid colors!

ThunderThighs!!!! You got some 'splaining to do!!!

bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm

Got text from SWA. Our flight out of OAK to be delayed so much that it would get us in to Midway 5 minutes AFTER our flight to BUF would have left! I've seen them hold that flight but didn't want to take a chance. Didn't want an overnight at Midway. They changed our flight so that we will now fly thru Phoenix & get in 45 minutes later tonight. And so it goes. No additional charges.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:I think bahwm and bolligra are right and it's the stupid colors!

ThunderThighs!!!! You got some 'splaining to do!!!

But they're so pretty! They really pull the forums together.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:But they're so pretty! They really pull the forums together.

What you been smoking??? I haven't seen anyone other than you say they like it!!

Edit: And I keep hoping the Server Errors mean they are removing them, but no such luck!

And where are you in the Meme video??

ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:

What you been smoking??? I haven't seen anyone other than you say they like it!!

Edit: And I keep hoping the Server Errors mean they are removing them, but no such luck!

And where are you in the Meme video??

All the video was done in Seattle. I'm in Texas. And I would be hiding behind things. Nobody sees my face on Woot.

FORUM MODERATOR

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:All the video was done in Seattle. I'm in Texas. And I would be hiding behind things. Nobody sees my face on Woot.

Well, for resisting from the obvious opening, can you tell them to switch the forums back? Pweeeze?

Pretty pweeze?

ThunderThighs

Staff

Nope. I like the colors.

FORUM MODERATOR

HitAnyKey42

quality posts: 29 Private Messages HitAnyKey42
MarkDaSpark wrote:

Me, I've been ignoring the forums ever since I caught a glimpse of the colors. Only just spent some time catching up on this week's (er, this month's) pub. And only just now posting simply because I'm bored at work and want to find out what clan I got stuck with.

My Cellar
In a Glorious Marriage.Woot with cheron98
NYC Tastings

MarkDaSpark

ThunderThighs wrote:Nope. I like the colors.

Pweeeze? With sugar and spice and everything nice?

Edit: See!!

HitAnyKey42 wrote:Me, I've been ignoring the forums ever since I caught a glimpse of the colors. Only just spent some time catching up on this week's (er, this month's) pub. And only just now posting simply because I'm bored at work and want to find out what clan I got stuck with.

eljefetwisted

quality posts: 45 Private Messages eljefetwisted

#cough#

Jeff Stai, Owner, Twisted Oak Winery
http://www.twistedoak.com/
http://www.facebook.com/twistedoak

MarkDaSpark

eljefetwisted wrote:#cough#

Gesundheit!

Crap, does this mean tonight's offering will be Twisted? Double Crap! I'm trying to make room, not decrease room!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Gesundheit!

Crap, does this mean tonight's offering will be Twisted? Double Crap! I'm trying to make room, not decrease room!

Double crap!!! I'm trying not to spend money...but I LOVE twisted....hmmm.....it's better to ask forgiveness than asking permission????right?

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:

I totally forgot/missed the monthly thing...

mother

MarkDaSpark

mother wrote:

Blame TT! I keep pleading with her, but she likes these damn colors!!!

eljefetwisted

quality posts: 45 Private Messages eljefetwisted
MarkDaSpark wrote:Gesundheit!

I just had a frog in my throat...;)

Jeff Stai, Owner, Twisted Oak Winery
http://www.twistedoak.com/
http://www.facebook.com/twistedoak

MarkDaSpark

eljefetwisted wrote:I just had a frog in my throat...;)

If only you'd thrown in the Chicken!!!

MarkDaSpark

The forums are back to normal!!

Huzzah! Huzzah!

MarkDaSpark

Reminder:

SoCal #34 Irvine Wine Locker Raid - Date 7/19/2014 is happening Saturday. Come help me make room!!

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
MarkDaSpark wrote:

The forums are back to normal!!

Huzzah! Huzzah!

+1
Just got home, and the stupid landscaper STILL hasn't shown up to do the work he promised, but at least the forums are back to normal.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

chipgreen

quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen
ddeuddeg wrote:+1
Just got home, and the stupid landscaper STILL hasn't shown up to do the work he promised, but at least the forums are back to normal.

FWIW, when I was in the biz we were always playing catch up until at least July 4th, when the phone would stop ringing until the end of August. Hopefully they will show up soon. I'm sure all the recent rain has not helped.