WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon (12)

Speed to First Woot:
5m 28.779s
First Sucker:
jjgrauma
Last Wooter to Woot:
cormelon
Last Purchase:
2 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 49% of Wine Woots
Top 24% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 27% of Wine Woots
Top 14% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 4% first woot
  • 1% second woot
  • 12% < 10 woots
  • 18% < 25 woots
  • 65% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 2% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 9% one year old
  • 90% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 89% bought 1
  • 10% bought 2
  • 1% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

2%
1%
2%
1%
0%
2%
6%
4%
9%
8%
13%
6%
5%
4%
3%
1%
3%
3%
6%
3%
5%
5%
4%
3%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1595 Private Messages Cesare

California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon Case
$99.99 $187.00 47% off List Price
2010 California Karma Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

bflohl

quality posts: 3 Private Messages bflohl

I think I've bought this every time it has come up. Great everyday drinker. In for one. Would get 2 or 3 but that would probably raise eyebrows in the mail room .

spammie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages spammie

dmallette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmallette

I've been looking for a good everyday red wine under $10 out the door. With positive reviews and my wine rack currently empty I am in for 2.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi

This is a very good daily drinker. in for 2 at $8.00 shipping, no brainer.

Tunes4u

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Tunes4u

Ha! After all the years I have been buying wine here, this is the first time I have run into one that is not shipping to Wyoming!!! That is funny because Wyoming has to be the easiest state in the union to ship wine to....Oh well.....I guess I will open a bottle of Wellington and play with my guns....

It is well to remember that there are five reasons for drinking wine: the arrival of a friend; one's present or future thirst; the excellence of the wine; or any other reason.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
fredrinaldi wrote:This is a very good daily drinker. in for 2 at $8.00 shipping, no brainer.

Fred, have you tried this vintage? I see that it's 80 Cab/20 P. Verdot, unlike the '09, which was Cab, all Cab.

fredrinaldi

InFrom wrote:Fred, have you tried this vintage? I see that it's 80 Cab/20 P. Verdot, unlike the '09, which was Cab, all Cab.

NO I haven't I based my buy on the last one the 2009, didn't check the spec's, should have, to me it means it's a 'Lighter" cab, s*h*a*m*e on me. I would have only bought 1 as a Blend, I trust them so I still expect a good daily drinker here. But would have preferred 100% cab.
Big brother wouldn't allow s*h*a*m*e without the *'s, weird

lwmcdave

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lwmcdave

Can we get RS percent on this?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
fredrinaldi wrote:NO I haven't I based my buy on the last one the 2009, didn't check the spec's, should have, to me it means it's a 'Lighter" cab, s*h*a*m*e on me. I would have only bought 1 as a Blend, I trust them so I still expect a good daily drinker here. But would have preferred 100% cab.
Big brother wouldn't allow s*h*a*m*e without the *'s, weird

I wouldn't worry too much, Fred. The PV should add structure and some more earth, tobacco, notes. It shouldn't lighten the palate at all. This is all speculation, of course.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

fredrinaldi

kylemittskus wrote:I wouldn't worry too much, Fred. The PV should add structure and some more earth, tobacco, notes. It shouldn't lighten the palate at all. This is all speculation, of course.

Kyle, I respect your wine knowledge, Hope your right, and I'm not too worried, but I do need to read the Specs. before pulling the trigger.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
fredrinaldi wrote:Kyle, I respect your wine knowledge, Hope your right, and I'm not too worried, but I do need to read the Specs. before pulling the trigger.

Absolutely. This could have has Pinot Noir blended in it!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

rrosencr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rrosencr

Has anyone received this yet? I got a shipping notice on the 15th, but there's still no update at the FedEx tracking.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

rrosencr wrote:Has anyone received this yet? I got a shipping notice on the 15th, but there's still no update at the FedEx tracking.

Looks like it shipped out today.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

rrosencr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rrosencr
ThunderThighs wrote:Looks like it shipped out today.

Thank you! This morning I had a voice mail message stating an adult signature would be required for delivery today. I hope one of my co-workers will be sober enough to sign for it :/