kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
polarbear22 wrote:Congrats!! And are you packed and moved? Or is that still ahead of you?

Started moving this morning. We're almost completely unpacked. Movers arrive in 30 minutes to move the huge stuff. We'll be settled by 8 pm, I'm thinking.

And top.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

chipgreen

quality posts: 178 Private Messages chipgreen
kylemittskus wrote:Started moving this morning. We're almost completely unpacked. Movers arrive in 30 minutes to move the huge stuff. We'll be settled by 8 pm, I'm thinking.

And top.

Congrats, Kyle! I hope you and your growing family create many happy memories in your new home.

klezman

quality posts: 119 Private Messages klezman
ddeuddeg wrote:Spare room is a wonderful offer, but we couldn't possibly give up the thrill of sleeping on Aunt Alice's sofabed, with the A/C turned off every evening by 9:30.

I understand/I'm sorry.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

klezman

kylemittskus wrote:Started moving this morning. We're almost completely unpacked. Movers arrive in 30 minutes to move the huge stuff. We'll be settled by 8 pm, I'm thinking.

And top.

Wow, mazal tov! Looking forward to the woothousewrming!

2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

bahwm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm

And top.

Awesome! Congrats!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

quality posts: 26 Private Messages bahwm

What'd I say?

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

klezman

bahwm wrote:What'd I say?

People took offense that you congratulated Kyle? Weirdos.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
klezman wrote:People took offense that you congratulated Kyle? Weirdos.

I think it was more your using Matzos.

klezman wrote:Wow, mazal tov! Looking forward to the woothousewrming!

Or maybe the worming ... I mean, who wishes a woothouseworming?

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

Yesterday my brother got married in Buffalo. Beautiful weather, beautiful ceremony at the falls except for a long walk from the parking lot in a dress. We had a reception at Osteria 166 in buffalo, and they graciously agreed to just charge corkage fee so my brother could save a little bit of money. I brought all the wine. It was a mix of finger lake whites and a lot of woot reds with most of the red being Scott Harvey's wines. Based on what I heard from the bartender the various Scott Harvey zins and the barbera were greatly enjoyed by all. So if any of you have too much wine (looks at Sparky) you can always volunteer to provide it to a wedding.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

Just got back from a cousins wedding. I decided to give her some nice wine glasses and IH Wedding Cuvee, Scott Harvey, One last Kiss, Twisted Oak Petite Sirah, a Proseco from Trader Joes that I like. I hope they enjoy! Getting son ready to go to Washington DC for National competition!

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
tiger7610 wrote:Yesterday my brother got married in Buffalo. Beautiful weather, beautiful ceremony at the falls except for a long walk from the parking lot in a dress. We had a reception at Osteria 166 in buffalo, and they graciously agreed to just charge corkage fee so my brother could save a little bit of money. I brought all the wine. It was a mix of finger lake whites and a lot of woot reds with most of the red being Scott Harvey's wines. Based on what I heard from the bartender the various Scott Harvey zins and the barbera were greatly enjoyed by all. So if any of you have too much wine (looks at Sparky) you can always volunteer to provide it to a wedding.

You can never have too much wine!!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.