(1) Quince Artisan Preserves, 18.9 ounce jar
(1) Sour Cherry Artisan Preserves, 18.9 ounce jar
(1) Peach Artisan Preserves, 18.9 ounce jar
(1) Wild Strawberry Artisan Preserves, 18.9 ounce jar

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

danflek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages danflek

Kosher- certified by the O-U

[MOD: Confirmed. Info added to sale. Thanks!]

BoinkyBoy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BoinkyBoy

How much sugar? That is the question.

Coyoty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Coyoty
BoinkyBoy wrote:How much sugar? That is the question.

Click the Specs tab.

Coyoty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Coyoty

I want to buy this, but my fridge is already jammed with jam.

Antell

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Antell

are these preservatives glutten free. I didnt see a list of ingrediants.

maninblack

quality posts: 4 Private Messages maninblack

Ingredients: Fruit, sugar, and for some varieties, lemon juice.

I guess I've been making artisan preserves for years, for a fraction of the cost. Takes maybe 30 minutes to make a large batch, including dicing the fruit.

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

It's shocking they allow this to happen. If I was an artisan I'd make sure my body was cremated so this couldn't happen.

sylviatirakian

quality posts: 13 Private Messages sylviatirakian

Good morning, I am sylvia the maker of Harvest Song. It is only 5 to 7 grams of sugar per table spoon.

sylviatirakian

Yes, They are and it is on the label as well.

Antell wrote:are these preservatives glutten free. I didnt see a list of ingrediants.

sylviatirakian

Thank you. It has 2 year shelf life. Great present. even the paper on top is handmade rice paper from Kathmandu Nepal . from

Coyoty wrote:I want to buy this, but my fridge is already jammed with jam.

sylviatirakian

Coyoty wrote:I want to buy this, but my fridge is already jammed with jam.

Two year shelf life

sylviatirakian

Our preserves are known to be an amazing pairing with cheeses. Great when entertaining guests.

Also so yummy making simple cocktails with it. We classic signatures cocktails on our website. My favorite way is spreading on a nice toasted artisan bread with coffee. Many of our customers rave it using them as a basting with chicken and meat.

winetsar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages winetsar

So I am at wine woot! You offer a preserve that apparently contains no wine, no wine grape nor has anything remotely to do with Wine. What a wasted day.

richieu11

quality posts: 1 Private Messages richieu11

peanut....peanut butter....and jelly!

aderyn

quality posts: 10 Private Messages aderyn
winetsar wrote:So I am at wine woot! You offer a preserve that apparently contains no wine, no wine grape nor has anything remotely to do with Wine. What a wasted day.

Not wasted at all! It's the day you figured out that Wine.Woot's featured offering is NEVER wine on Thursdays, and hasn't been for ages. Learning is never wasted!

mrhugebar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mrhugebar

I ordered a selection of these back in 2012 which had the sour cherry preserve. I can testify that the sour cherry is excellent.

winetsar

quality posts: 4 Private Messages winetsar
aderyn wrote:Not wasted at all! It's the day you figured out that Wine.Woot's featured offering is NEVER wine on Thursdays, and hasn't been for ages. Learning is never wasted!

Originally, it was a least wine oriented (hardware, carafes, cheese, chocolate etc.). But preserves? Come on now, I will call grandma if I want preserves.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
winetsar wrote:Originally, it was a least wine oriented (hardware, carafes, cheese, chocolate etc.). But preserves? Come on now, I will call grandma if I want preserves.

Will your grandma provide more value to the forums that you currently are? If yes, that'd be awesome. Otherwise, come back tomorrow because you're no fun.

And because you'll probably not go away, how is chocolate more wine-related than preserves?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Greshmahg

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Greshmahg
winetsar wrote:Originally, it was a least wine oriented (hardware, carafes, cheese, chocolate etc.). But preserves? Come on now, I will call grandma if I want preserves.

How is it you've bought over 100 things and aren't aware that Thursdays have NEVER been "wine" days. They've always been artisan and luxury goods days. Hell, I've bought significantly more non-wine things off wine.woot than wine over the years.

If you think this doesn't jibe with the subsite, your head would have exploded had you been around when you'd see things like raclettes and salts on Thursdays...I eagerly await your apoplectic fit of rage the next time the olive oil or the balsamic vinegar comes around.

Greshmahg

quality posts: 50 Private Messages Greshmahg

As to the preserves themselves, I've had them before. They're delicious, make no mistake about it. They go especially well as fillings in ebelskivers. The quince one feels like it was made for Swedish pancakes - I prefer it on those even to lingonberry. And, should you live in an area where you can't find things like sour cherries, quinces, or decent peaches, I suppose buying them here might be a pretty good idea.

For the rest of us that have access to these fruits, replicating them is a relatively straightforward and simple procedure with nothing more than some mason jars and a stock pot - and will save you more than 50% of the asking price.

webdev511

quality posts: 38 Private Messages webdev511

FedEx guy was walking up to the door with mine and it was pretty obvious that two jars broke inside the box and were leaking. No yummy goodness for me

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
webdev511 wrote:FedEx guy was walking up to the door with mine and it was pretty obvious that two jars broke inside the box and were leaking. No yummy goodness for me

My jar of sour cherries was broken The whole box looks like a bloody mess.

CT

rttownley

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rttownley
tenuki wrote:My jar of sour cherries was broken The whole box looks like a bloody mess.

All 4 of mine were broken. It was a very poor packing job. They used two thin sheets of packing paper to separate the glass jars.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 168 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

tenuki wrote:My jar of sour cherries was broken The whole box looks like a bloody mess.

rttownley wrote:All 4 of mine were broken. It was a very poor packing job. They used two thin sheets of packing paper to separate the glass jars.

Sorry to hear that you received broken preserves.

If you email into support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be happy to help answer any questions or concerns you have about your purchase.

moxiequz

quality posts: 1 Private Messages moxiequz
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry to hear that you received broken preserves.

If you email into support@woot.com and let them know.
They'll be happy to help answer any questions or concerns you have about your purchase.

My jars were broken too. I'm never buying from this company again. A couple of crumpled pieces of paper for padding? Pathetic.

tettoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tettoe
moxiequz wrote:My jars were broken too. I'm never buying from this company again. A couple of crumpled pieces of paper for padding? Pathetic.

I thought I was the only one with the broken glass bottle. Just wrote an email to the support. Will see what happens.

equuslover

quality posts: 1 Private Messages equuslover

Checking on my tracking number today, it appears mine broke too - only FedEx noticed it, and sent it back to the shipper.

It was received by the shipper on Friday, so I'll wait a few more business days to see if a new tracking number shows up.