dtoole9999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtoole9999

Dear Woot, I posted about receiving the wrong color for the pet gear playpen expecting to hear back from you. I never was pinged with a return response but the other day in the mail was a pkg from you for the correct color. I logged into my account to see the transaction but see no exchange instructions and no additional charge to my account. The pkg has no instructions concerning the exchange either. My question for us is whether you expect the wrong colored item returned? Thank you for reading these Forum posts and for taking action on my original post.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

dtoole9999 wrote:Dear Woot, I posted about receiving the wrong color for the pet gear playpen expecting to hear back from you. I never was pinged with a return response but the other day in the mail was a pkg from you for the correct color. I logged into my account to see the transaction but see no exchange instructions and no additional charge to my account. The pkg has no instructions concerning the exchange either. My question for us is whether you expect the wrong colored item returned? Thank you for reading these Forum posts and for taking action on my original post.

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm unsure as to the details relating to your correspondence with Woot Member Services.

If you received a replacement and have concerns regarding a return please email into support@woot.com again and let them know you've received the replacement.

They should be able to explain any further details regarding your order and actions if necessary.

dtoole9999

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dtoole9999
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply.

I'm unsure as to the details relating to your correspondence with Woot Member Services.

If you received a replacement and have concerns regarding a return please email into support@woot.com again and let them know you've received the replacement.

They should be able to explain any further details regarding your order and actions if necessary.

Thank you. Will do!!!