WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

St Julian Riesling/Pinot Grigio Mixed (6)

Speed to First Woot:
14m 55.447s
First Sucker:
sas3067
Last Wooter to Woot:
mwa009
Last Purchase:
3 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Bottom 36% of Wine Woots
Top 31% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 48% of Wine Woots
Top 27% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

• 4% first woot
  • 3% second woot
  • 14% < 10 woots
  • 18% < 25 woots
  • 61% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

• 3% joined today
  • 0% one week old
  • 0% one month old
  • 13% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

• 90% bought 1
  • 6% bought 2
  • 4% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

3%
3%
3%
3%
0%
1%
3%
9%
3%
9%
3%
5%
8%
5%
1%
6%
0%
6%
3%
6%
5%
8%
4%
4%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1562 Private Messages Cesare

St. Julian Reserve Riesling/Pinot Grigio Mixed 6-Pack
$59.99 $97.00 38% off List Price
2012 Reserve Riesling, Lake Michigan Shore
2012 Reserve Pinot Grigio, Lake Michigan Shore
CT links above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Both of these used to be my favorite go to summer wines for everyday but I have pretty much given up on West Virginia ever getting added back to the list of ship to's. I certainly have saved a bunch of money over the past year or so; thanks Woot! Thinking of just becoming a beer drinker instead.

lionel47

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lionel47
mrsjhaye wrote:Both of these used to be my favorite go to summer wines for everyday but I have pretty much given up on West Virginia ever getting added back to the list of ship to's. I certainly have saved a bunch of money over the past year or so; thanks Woot! Thinking of just becoming a beer drinker instead.

I've turned to mixed drinks. Georgia might as well be the Republic of Georgia as far a Woot Wine is concerned. My cellar is not what it used to be and Woot is to blame.

When will Georgia return? Will I be notified?

cortot20

quality posts: 130 Private Messages cortot20

I am interested here since my dad loves Riesling and wife loves PG and the price is nice. No CT notes, no community notes. No winery participation. Maybe I am just spoiled but these things really help.

CT

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 152 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

lionel47 wrote:I've turned to mixed drinks. Georgia might as well be the Republic of Georgia as far a Woot Wine is concerned. My cellar is not what it used to be and Woot is to blame.

When will Georgia return? Will I be notified?

mrsjhaye wrote:Both of these used to be my favorite go to summer wines for everyday but I have pretty much given up on West Virginia ever getting added back to the list of ship to's. I certainly have saved a bunch of money over the past year or so; thanks Woot! Thinking of just becoming a beer drinker instead.

If your curious about shipping restrictions and updates you can check the following links for further info/notifications:

-ShipCompliantBlog.com

-Shipping Update Thread: Wine.Woot

-FreetheGrapes.org

rjquillin

quality posts: 168 Private Messages rjquillin
cortot20 wrote:I am interested here since my dad loves Riesling and wife loves PG and the price is nice. No CT notes, no community notes. No winery participation. Maybe I am just spoiled but these things really help.

I'd grab one each from you.
Enjoyed most all the St. Julian we've seen here before.

CT

jnv23

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jnv23

I've tried both of these! The pinot grigio was a nice dry wine with a crisp flavor. At the winery tasting, I remember comparing the pinot grigio with the pinot gris and preferring the pinot gris, but I usually prefer pinot gris over pinot grigio anyway.

The riesling is great. I'd classify it as off-dry, which makes it a little drier than most rieslings I've had. It has a crisp, fruity flavor.

I would highly recommend this deal. Both are good wines at a great price.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
jnv23 wrote:I've tried both of these! The pinot grigio was a nice dry wine with a crisp flavor. At the winery tasting, I remember comparing the pinot grigio with the pinot gris and preferring the pinot gris, but I usually prefer pinot gris over pinot grigio anyway.

The riesling is great. I'd classify it as off-dry, which makes it a little drier than most rieslings I've had. It has a crisp, fruity flavor.

I would highly recommend this deal. Both are good wines at a great price.

Pinot Gris = Pinot Grigio.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kaolis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kaolis
kylemittskus wrote:Pinot Gris = Pinot Grigio.

St. Julian makes a wine labeled Pinot Grigio, the wine offered here, as well as a wine labeled as Pinot Gris. The Gris is under their Braganini Reserve offering. So if you are at the winery, good chance you would be presented with both. ;)

That and although the grapes are the same Pinot Gris typically different in style from Pinot Grigio.