sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Well I'm there; in between upgrades and my phone has shattered into uselessness. I'd front the 150 to get it replaced, but my phone isn't even a very good one.

So I'm wondering if anyone has a good trustworthy link to a site where people sell their phones on the cheap. I'm checking old reliable (ebay) every day but need an alternative. If I can nab an older gen Galaxy (for Sprint) for around 250, the 100ish dollar extra would be worth it in my opinion.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 565 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sunaness wrote:Well I'm there; in between upgrades and my phone has shattered into uselessness. I'd front the 150 to get it replaced, but my phone isn't even a very good one.

So I'm wondering if anyone has a good trustworthy link to a site where people sell their phones on the cheap. I'm checking old reliable (ebay) every day but need an alternative. If I can nab an older gen Galaxy (for Sprint) for around 250, the 100ish dollar extra would be worth it in my opinion.

Howdy. I'm sure a couple people might chime in here but

http://deals.woot.com/

is a great place to ask that question. You might even search the Ask the Community side first because I think similar questions have been asked recently. You might find your answer there.

Good luck.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sunaness

quality posts: 19 Private Messages sunaness

Thank you, I'll do that

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn

A friend just got a cheap phone going through Ting...I don't know more about it, though.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.