WootBot


quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fast & Up Recovery Supplements (2)

Speed to First Woot:
20m 44.003s
First Sucker:
vincentluna07
Last Wooter to Woot:
woodhead
Last Purchase:
9 months ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 44% of Wine Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 27% of Wine Woots
Top 16% of all Woots

Purchaser Experience

  • 2% first woot
  • 4% second woot
  • 19% < 10 woots
  • 25% < 25 woots
  • 51% ≥ 25 woots

Purchaser Seniority

  • 2% joined today
  • 1% one week old
  • 2% one month old
  • 12% one year old
  • 84% > one year old

Quantity Breakdown

  • 73% bought 1
  • 20% bought 2
  • 7% bought 3

Percentage of Sales Per Hour

4%
7%
3%
3%
1%
4%
7%
9%
17%
9%
9%
6%
6%
2%
2%
3%
4%
2%
1%
0%
0%
0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting



Quality Posts


coolchris160


quality posts: 50 Private Messages coolchris160

Black tie?! Ha!

Edit: The logo was there for a brief moment with today's offer, but then it was removed. Clearly the black tie icon I saw was just residual from the previous offer.

Cesare


quality posts: 1697 Private Messages Cesare

Fast & Up Recovery Supplements
$18.99 $33.98 44% off List Price
Fast & Up 2-Pack - (40 Tablets total)

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 3914 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Based on the last sale, @fastandup seems to be very knowledgeable and very helpful for us Wooters.

dliidlii


quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii

Used both by professional athletes, some world champion or medalist, as well as everyday people.
Some world champion or medalist who chooses to remain anonymous?? Total of 40 tablets for $24 is sixty cents a tablet and you get 2 cents worth of ingredients.

btalarczyk


quality posts: 4 Private Messages btalarczyk

I purchased a quantity of 3 last time these were on woot. Great item and they do give you a little kick but is this really a wine.woot item? I understand seeing cheese and other wine oriented finger foods along with the occasional valentines day wine filled chocolate truffle debacle (if you have been around here long enough to remember that) but energy tablets just strikes me as odd!

fiat124


quality posts: 0 Private Messages fiat124

If these are anything like Berocca, they should make a great hangover recovery drink.

honeybadger12


quality posts: 8 Private Messages honeybadger12

"Swiss-patented" - I love how marketers make statements like these as if it's some kind of selling point.
What does that even mean "swiss-patented" (or any other country) besides holding a Swiss patent?

willyone


quality posts: 28 Private Messages willyone

I bought two tubes (40 tablets) the last time they were offered on Woot (about two weeks ago) and felt they were worth the $9.99 that Woot charged. And, I would buy more if Woot hadn't "basically" doubled the price this time!

Cyradia


quality posts: 30 Private Messages Cyradia
btalarczyk wrote:...but is this really a wine.woot item?



I agree. You'd think with the one billion new flavors of woots that Amazon added, they'd be able to stick with wine on wine.woot. It's quite the whiplash to go from $40ish bottles of wine to some hangover gimmick.

To the person pointing out the smaller bottles than last time (and therefore the price doubling)...look at it this way...since it expires Oct 2014, maybe this way you won't be holding a bunch of expired snake oil.

willyone


quality posts: 28 Private Messages willyone
Cyradia wrote:
To the person pointing out the smaller bottles than last time (and therefore the price doubling)...look at it this way...since it expires Oct 2014, maybe this way you won't be holding a bunch of expired snake oil.



I said nothing about smaller bottles, I said they're "exactly the same size" with "exactly the same number of tablets" as I purchased last time, FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE. I've seen Woot offer the same items repeatedly before, but usually the price is the same or slightly lower than the previous offering. This is the first time I've seen them basically double the price of their previous offering. Just helping inform our brother & sister Wooters!

And I don't know anything about a hangover cure. But I wouldn't call it snake oil. It's purpose is to provide an energy boost for those times when your dragging at work and you could use something to give you a boost in your energy level, not unlike coffee or 5 Hour Energy, etc. And I found it worked quite well at making me feel more energetic and alert for a few hours to help get me through those times when I was feeling tired. I'm just miffed at the price increase!

joeysunshine


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joeysunshine

Not sure I trust the claims from a company named "Novelty" Pharmaceuticals.

vmforrest


quality posts: 9 Private Messages vmforrest
willyone wrote:I said nothing about smaller bottles, I said they're "exactly the same size" with "exactly the same number of tablets" as I purchased last time, FOR DOUBLE THE PRICE. I've seen Woot offer the same items repeatedly before, but usually the price is the same or slightly lower than the previous offering. This is the first time I've seen them basically double the price of their previous offering. Just helping inform our brother & sister Wooters!

And I don't know anything about a hangover cure. But I wouldn't call it snake oil. It's purpose is to provide an energy boost for those times when your dragging at work and you could use something to give you a boost in your energy level, not unlike coffee or 5 Hour Energy, etc. And I found it worked quite well at making me feel more energetic and alert for a few hours to help get me through those times when I was feeling tired. I'm just miffed at the price increase!



Pretty chucker WOOT. Actually, this is REALLY chucker. Bought this last time for $9.99 (2 tubes) as mentioned above. Last time you claimed retail on the two tubes was $39.98. Now you claim retail for the exact same product is $33.98 and you're selling it for $18.99 - what gives?!

I was going to buy more, but your listing practices seem to be getting a bit shady.

Can I really not trust you anymore MVP?! Say it ain't so...

MVP WOOT?! Really? Not so much anymore...but nice "edit" of WOOT a zon ...

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

The pricing difference is just a result of wine.woot being run differently than the rest of our retail sites. WD procures the products for wine.woot. The other offer was on sports.woot and procured by one of our sports buyers. Add to that the smaller quantities purchased for wine.woot.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tikigodremix


quality posts: 0 Private Messages tikigodremix
ThunderThighs wrote:The pricing difference is just a result of wine.woot being run differently than the rest of our retail sites. WD procures the products for wine.woot. The other offer was on sports.woot and procured by one of our sports buyers. Add to that the smaller quantities purchased for wine.woot.



All I got from this is your not communicating inside woot and so your going to just sit on these forever.

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
ThunderThighs wrote:The pricing difference is just a result of wine.woot being run differently than the rest of our retail sites. WD procures the products for wine.woot. The other offer was on sports.woot and procured by one of our sports buyers. Add to that the smaller quantities purchased for wine.woot.



So you're saying that everyone should wait till this pops up on a different woot site so they don't get screwed?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

hoss2112


quality posts: 0 Private Messages hoss2112

I don't want to whine, but I want WINE on the WINE Woot!

aschaps


quality posts: 2 Private Messages aschaps
btalarczyk wrote:I purchased a quantity of 3 last time these were on woot. Great item and they do give you a little kick but is this really a wine.woot item? I understand seeing cheese and other wine oriented finger foods along with the occasional valentines day wine filled chocolate truffle debacle (if you have been around here long enough to remember that) but energy tablets just strikes me as odd!



Wine gives you hangovers. These cure them beautifully.

mcoker


quality posts: 0 Private Messages mcoker

Would these go best with white or dark meat?

bunnyh64


quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyh64
hoss2112 wrote:I don't want to whine, but I want WINE on the WINE Woot!



Agreed, Ditto, Us Too . . .

zolttt


quality posts: 12 Private Messages zolttt

I will again, offer you all the perfect hangover prevention tool.


Pedialyte, or store brand "Pedialyte". I prefer to just drink it from the bottle, but if you get your standard size bottle and drink about half of it, take 2-3 aleve before bed... you wake up feeling absolutely perfect.

You are welcome.

I ruined my signature with poor cut and paste skills

chipgreen


quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen

I actually paid $1 more for these on wine.woot in August of last year. I've only taken 3-4 of them so far. They don't dissolve as well/quickly as Alka-Seltzer and don't taste very good. They don't taste bad, they're just "OK". I prefer the ready-to-drink N2O Explode juice that is occasionally offered on sport.woot for a quick energy shot. These were a waste of $25 (with shipping) for me as I doubt I will even finish the first tube.

guzmantis


quality posts: 6 Private Messages guzmantis
joeysunshine wrote:Not sure I trust the claims from a company named "Novelty" Pharmaceuticals.



I wonder if they'll have Acme anvils next on home.woot!

rjquillin


quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
coolchris160 wrote:Black tie?! Ha!

Edit: The logo was there for a brief moment with today's offer, but then it was removed. Clearly the black tie icon I saw was just residual from the previous offer.

.. but it ~was~ there, for a moment.
Made me chuckle.

CT

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 42 Private Messages fredrinaldi

These are the Copa Cab of Thursdays

grizz78


quality posts: 0 Private Messages grizz78

With offers like this, WineWoot, you seem to be telling me don't even bother checking Thursday's offerings. This does not belong on WineWoot!

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 617 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

grizz78 wrote:With offers like this, WineWoot, you seem to be telling me don't even bother checking Thursday's offerings. This does not belong on WineWoot!

It can be used for hangovers. Seems related to me. Thursdays are always non-wine.

And, it's selling.



FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

sdfreedive


quality posts: 28 Private Messages sdfreedive
ThunderThighs wrote:It can be used for hangovers. Seems related to me. Thursdays are always non-wine.

And, it's selling.



slowly...

rjquillin


quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
grizz78 wrote:With offers like this, WineWoot, you seem to be telling me don't even bother checking Thursday's offerings. This does not belong on WineWoot!

Cheese!
Chocolate!
Balsamic!
EVOO!
Thursday can be the foodie day.
And I'm getting lots of use from my Average Joe.

CT

loveladyelectric


quality posts: 23 Private Messages loveladyelectric
rjquillin wrote:Cheese!
Chocolate!
Balsamic!
EVOO!
Thursday can be the foodie day.
And I'm getting lots of use from my Average Joe.



Some nice wine glasses would be sweet

wallace111189


quality posts: 0 Private Messages wallace111189
btalarczyk wrote:I purchased a quantity of 3 last time these were on woot. Great item and they do give you a little kick but is this really a wine.woot item? I understand seeing cheese and other wine oriented finger foods along with the occasional valentines day wine filled chocolate truffle debacle (if you have been around here long enough to remember that) but energy tablets just strikes me as odd!



I believe this is because they are being advertised as a "hang over" cure

rjquillin


quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
loveladyelectric wrote:Some nice wine glasses would be sweet

The first offering on 'home' were wine glasses.
But agree.

CT

rjquillin


quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin

Fred
PM

CT