cjjett1969

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjjett1969

taste

greyday

quality posts: 55 Private Messages greyday
Lenkeit wrote:The most important thing to me (and to my hubs) when buying wine is the TASTE of the wine.

This girl knows.

meadowlark

quality posts: 5 Private Messages meadowlark

Duh!
Taste!

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
discodivatracey wrote:Ingredients: I need to find wine without sulfites as I am allergic

Found the reference...
"It is not possible to be allergic to sulfites, as the human body generates about one gram per day, much more than the quantity present in an entire bottle of wine."
and
"Recently, concerns concerning red wine headache and other previously intractable health phenomena have begun to implicate the allergenic properties of biogenic amines derived from non-specific biological sources."
I hope I typed all that in correctly.

CT

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

Taste!

82west

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 82west

I voted for price, but price and taste do not always go together, I experiment a lot, but to find a wine that is within my budget that has a great taste is bought by the case. Unfortuantly I have been suckers in by one or two bottles, and the rest of the case or cases I have bought are ****, LOL, But they make good wines for a party.

Grezo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grezo

My first time on wine Woot! And I see that you've choose Red,Red,Wine as your woot plus caption.... That is the end all be all of wine references in music.....can't wait to see the next one!!!

wr2000

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wr2000

No option for non-drinkers?

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen
wr2000 wrote:No option for non-drinkers?

Yes, don't buy.