ubergigglefritz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ubergigglefritz

I really want to order some hoodies, but it doesn't seem like the sizes go small enough to correlate with the smaller women's sizes. How come there aren't any options for us small ladies? The sleeve length alone extends inches past the tips of my fingers. Just way too big! =( Am I missing something? Thanks!

manhandsha

quality posts: 32 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

ubergigglefritz wrote:I really want to order some hoodies, but it doesn't seem like the sizes go small enough to correlate with the smaller women's sizes. How come there aren't any options for us small ladies? The sleeve length alone extends inches past the tips of my fingers. Just way too big! =( Am I missing something? Thanks!

Unfortunately, we don't have many size options for the smaller ladies. I, too, wear the smallest size in hoodies and still feel like I'm swimming in them. I'll definitely let the shirt crew know that it's not just me looking for smaller sizes.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
manhandsha wrote:Unfortunately, we don't have many size options for the smaller ladies. I, too, wear the smallest size in hoodies and still feel like I'm swimming in them.

tiny lady with man hands. an interesting silhouette, imma sure.

jqubed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
no1 wrote:tiny lady with man hands. an interesting silhouette, imma sure.

Wait, manhandsha is female? I guess I should've figured that out, really.

ⅉℚ Seventh Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
jqubed wrote:Wait, manhandsha is female? I guess I should've figured that out, really.

That's where the "ha" comes in.

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:That's where the "ha" comes in.

... where does the man come?

pooflady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages pooflady
no1 wrote:... where does the man come?

Hand over mouth, gritting teeth -- no, no, cannot answer that.

When I was a kid I wanted to be older, this CRAP is NOT what I expected.

hot72chev

quality posts: 11 Private Messages hot72chev
pooflady wrote:Hand over mouth, gritting teeth -- no, no, cannot answer that.

~snerk~ must...resist....