Clif Family Winery 'The Climber' Chardonnay Case
$99.99 $211.00 53% off List Price
2012 The Climber Chardonnay
CT link above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

nfurlong

quality posts: 1 Private Messages nfurlong

Not sure about the QPR when you can get a magnum "astrapouch" (bag) of the juice for $13 at your local superstore. A case-worth for $78 locally vs. $99 + $7 shipping for this offer? Not really a toss-up. Unless you have something against plastic.

bblhed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed

Nice to see that you used a proper figure eight and a backing knot to support that bottle.

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

in for 1, I can't buy it near me.

Jayrookie

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Jayrookie

Was the picture w the knot necessary? Oh woot

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Jayrookie wrote:Was the picture w the knot necessary? Oh woot

Yes.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20

The climber white and red were great QPR as blends. I have no interest in this chard though.

CT

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bblhed wrote:Nice to see that you used a proper figure eight and a backing knot to support that bottle.

The photographer wants me to let you know that she's thrilled someone noticed the knot! "I spent time trying to learn how to do that!"

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

sdwindansea

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sdwindansea
nfurlong wrote:Not sure about the QPR when you can get a magnum "astrapouch" (bag) of the juice for $13 at your local superstore. A case-worth for $78 locally vs. $99 + $7 shipping for this offer? Not really a toss-up. Unless you have something against plastic.

Unfortunately they no longer produce the wine in a bag. Just small batch, bottled wine.

gsokell3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsokell3
sdwindansea wrote:Unfortunately they no longer produce the wine in a bag. Just small batch, bottled wine.

If someone here has tried this wine, please weigh in. I'm looking for a case of Chard. but don't know if I should do this one or take my $9 or so bucks per bottle and head to Total.

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20
gsokell3 wrote:If someone here has tried this wine, please weigh in. I'm looking for a case of Chard. but don't know if I should do this one or take my $9 or so bucks per bottle and head to Total.

Do you live near a fresh and easy neighborhood market. Wines are mostly being cleared out. You'll find a decent chard for under $10.

CT

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
gsokell3 wrote:If someone here has tried this wine, please weigh in. I'm looking for a case of Chard. but don't know if I should do this one or take my $9 or so bucks per bottle and head to Total.

If you have a Trader Joe's by you, PM me.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 18 Private Messages pseudogourmet98

Been looking for a 6 pack to have on hand for upcoming parties. But even at those events, the white drinking crowd wants some variety. No way I would go through 12 unknown low-end chards. May have to check in with Kylemittskus.

jdegrauw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jdegrauw

As a point of information, Fritos contains no HFCS. Seriously. I know that 'cause that's the only junk food I'll eat. Usually.

That being said, I'm in for a case!

gsokell3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gsokell3
jdegrauw wrote:As a point of information, Fritos contains no HFCS. Seriously. I know that 'cause that's the only junk food I'll eat. Usually.

That being said, I'm in for a case!

Fritos and a chard, you scare me enough to try it. We have a trader joes opening here in So. Fla very soon. But, without any positive reviews, I have to pass. Woot, give us another Crusher Chard please.