CT link above

Winery website

Previous offers:
11/22/13
1/29/13

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20

2/7/2013 Color is extremely light almost clear against a darker background. the nose is all tropical fruits and is quite strong. Mouthfeel is very light but the flavor is all there. Really nice for the $11 woot price tag. Will have to stock up if this gets offered up again.

Time to see if the wife wants more of this.

Edit: that's 100! Did I just win the internets?

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
cortot20 wrote:2/7/2013 Color is extremely light almost clear against a darker background. the nose is all tropical fruits and is quite strong. Mouthfeel is very light but the flavor is all there. Really nice for the $11 woot price tag. Will have to stock up if this gets offered up again.

Congrats! You just joined that other Wine Century Club.

manhandsha

quality posts: 35 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

cortot20 wrote:2/7/2013 Color is extremely light almost clear against a darker background. the nose is all tropical fruits and is quite strong. Mouthfeel is very light but the flavor is all there. Really nice for the $11 woot price tag. Will have to stock up if this gets offered up again.

Congrats!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
manhandsha wrote:
Congrats!

Is that like a BitCoin? Aren't those about to crash in value?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

jdusiwines

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jdusiwines

Hope you all enjoy this crisp Pinot Grigio. This is stainless steel fermented and has tons of fruit on the nose and dry on the finish. Please let me know if you have any questions about the wine.... Woot will have to answer the shipping questions!

Cheers,
Janell Dusi

cortot20

jdusiwines wrote:Hope you all enjoy this crisp Pinot Grigio. This is stainless steel fermented and has tons of fruit on the nose and dry on the finish. Please let me know if you have any questions about the wine.... Woot will have to answer the shipping questions!

Cheers,
Janell Dusi

Sure, when are you releasing your 2013? We enjoyed the 2012 a lot but we have been drinking it now for over a year. Where's the 13'?

CT

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

RE Shipping States:

Wine.Woot is currently not able to offer wine deals in certain states, but will be opening up additional states as laws and regulations regarding selling wine online continue to evolve.

You're welcome to also check out this thread to discuss and talk about current Wine Shipping Laws

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

jdusiwines

We released this Pinot Grigio last January and it is still the current vintage. Bottling the next vintage of 2013 PG in March for release in April! It's looking good;)

cortot20 wrote:Sure, when are you releasing your 2013? We enjoyed the 2012 a lot but we have been drinking it now for over a year. Where's the 13'?

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
jdusiwines wrote:We released this Pinot Grigio last January and it is still the current vintage. Bottling the next vintage of 2013 PG in March for release in April! It's looking good;)

Any chance you could do a direct-ship to states you are licensed for that woot! currently has on their verboten list?

..and any chance we might get pH and TA numbers for this?

CT

jdusiwines

rjquillin wrote:Any chance you could do a direct-ship to states you are licensed for that woot! currently has on their verboten list?

..and any chance we might get pH and TA numbers for this?

2012 Pinot Grigio
pH 3.3. TA 0.55
Drinking very well!
Yes, Woot is letting us extend the deal for today only for participants of those states. Please email for details and there will be a small additional shipping cost. Janell@jdusiwines.com

Janell

cortot20

jdusiwines wrote:2012 Pinot Grigio
pH 3.3. TA 0.55
Drinking very well!
Yes, Woot is letting us extend the deal for today only for participants of those states. Please email for details and there will be a small additional shipping cost. Janell@jdusiwines.com

Janell

Thanks Janell, you make lots of other wines and my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed this one but how about a red offer?

edit: decided to go in on this for a 4th time. It's good stuff!

CT

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
jdusiwines wrote:2012 Pinot Grigio
pH 3.3. TA 0.55
Drinking very well!

Janell

Thanks Janell,
hopefully some of those that posted earlier upset about current shipping restrictions will return and purchase.

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen
cortot20 wrote:Thanks Janell, you make lots of other wines and my wife and I have thoroughly enjoyed this one but how about a red offer?

edit: decided to go in on this for a 4th time. It's good stuff!

I went in on it for the first time, mostly due to your notes and previous comments. I have enjoyed J. Dusi Zinfandels and also their Haute Haute Haute dessert Zin, would love to see a reappearance of both!

scottistheman123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scottistheman123

We just came back from a Paso wine tasting trip. Last time we loved the Turley Zin from Dusi vineyard--which went on to take #12 on the Wine Spectator top 100. They were of course totally sold out this time, so we went straight to the source. Janelle was pouring while some of the rest of the family was having a pizza picnic outside, which was cool. Don't have tasting notes for the Pinot Gris, but the Sly red blend (which I believe was a tempranillo-GSM) was killer, one of our top wines from the whole trip of 22 wineries, and definitely priced the best. I'll give this deal a try. I know it's a long shot, but any chance Sly will show up at wine.woot?? Or the Zin!??

jdusiwines

scottistheman123 wrote:We just came back from a Paso wine tasting trip. Last time we loved the Turley Zin from Dusi vineyard--which went on to take #12 on the Wine Spectator top 100. They were of course totally sold out this time, so we went straight to the source. Janelle was pouring while some of the rest of the family was having a pizza picnic outside, which was cool. Don't have tasting notes for the Pinot Gris, but the Sly red blend (which I believe was a tempranillo-GSM) was killer, one of our top wines from the whole trip of 22 wineries, and definitely priced the best. I'll give this deal a try. I know it's a long shot, but any chance Sly will show up at wine.woot?? Or the Zin!??

I am bottling the new 2012 Zinfandel and Zin based blend tomorrow, so maybe the 11 Zin could show up in here soon!
.....Pizza and Zin ;)

Janell

neilfindswine

quality posts: 170 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

jdusiwines wrote:I am bottling the new 2012 Zinfandel and Zin based blend tomorrow, so maybe the 11 Zin could show up in here soon!
.....Pizza and Zin ;)

Janell

....taking a picture of my screen to record this comment. You guys all saw this, right?

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

recordseller

quality posts: 1 Private Messages recordseller

I saw this wine today at my local Costco for $8.99 a bottle.

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz
recordseller wrote:I saw this wine today at my local Costco for $8.99 a bottle.

Then I suggest you buy a baker's dozen! Great price on a great wine! Too bad my Costco does not carry it

"The older I get the better I was"

cortot20

recordseller wrote:I saw this wine today at my local Costco for $8.99 a bottle.

Which one?

CT

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz
cortot20 wrote:Which one?

Pretty sure it was a troll

"The older I get the better I was"