0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

xgamz00

quality posts: 0 Private Messages xgamz00

At Least $ $100 Value, Sold on Groupon for $80 a while back.... Anyone know if this is good?

BiggyMeows

quality posts: 5 Private Messages BiggyMeows

Previous Woot. http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5505168

svwindom

quality posts: 10 Private Messages svwindom
xgamz00 wrote:At Least $ $100 Value, Sold on Groupon for $80 a while back.... Anyone know if this is good?

I think it's...idiosyncratic? I bought the 55% Chard/45% Viognier blend last year and didn't really like it, but I'm more of a red drinker, and I like my whites very smooth and crisp (not a fan of Chardonnay in general) so it failed for me by being neither complex enough for my red-taste nor simple enough for my white-taste. I think maybe if you like Chardonnay you might be happier with this type of wine, and of course this is a variety of blends.

I recall seeing a suggestion that this 'orange wine' tastes better at warmer-than-fridge temperature, but I didn't find that to be the case (for me).

skispeakeasy

quality posts: 35 Private Messages skispeakeasy
xgamz00 wrote:At Least $ $100 Value, Sold on Groupon for $80 a while back.... Anyone know if this is good?

It's good wine. I bought the mix pack and we cleaned through the whole half case already. The viongier is the weakest of the bunch, but the Chardonnay and the mixed white are really nice. In the Viongier's defense it is one of the better Viogniers I've had.

boylan

quality posts: 10 Private Messages boylan

I'd buy it but since Amazon bought Woot they haven't been shipping wine to Minnesota. Minnesota hasn't changed the shipping laws since 2005 and I get wine from all over.

jamesozzello

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jamesozzello
skispeakeasy wrote:It's good wine. I bought the mix pack and we cleaned through the whole half case already. The viongier is the weakest of the bunch, but the Chardonnay and the mixed white are really nice. In the Viongier's defense it is one of the better Viogniers I've had.

In for one,been wanting to try crusher. Added some quaffmor to order to save a couple bucks shipping

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan

Did not enjoy the '12 Chard. The '11 Chard was epic though.

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill