67SS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 67SS

I have been a long time customer of Woot but am seriously considering writing it off. I am so happy to hear how busy Woot customer service representatives are helping other customers that they need at least a week to not respond. My wife and I have received a total of 9 sets of broken dishes, because they were packaged poorly, and have been trying to get a return authorization for a month. We send detailed emails and receive answers that make it obvious that our request was not even read. I guess it's time to contact the better business bureau and see if 7 on your side is in the mood for this one.

manhandsha

quality posts: 26 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

67SS wrote:I have been a long time customer of Woot but am seriously considering writing it off. I am so happy to hear how busy Woot customer service representatives are helping other customers that they need at least a week to not respond. My wife and I have received a total of 9 sets of broken dishes, because they were packaged poorly, and have been trying to get a return authorization for a month. We send detailed emails and receive answers that make it obvious that our request was not even read. I guess it's time to contact the better business bureau and see if 7 on your side is in the mood for this one.

Jeez, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I've escalated your situation; you should get a reply soon.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

67SS

manhandsha wrote:Jeez, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I've escalated your situation; you should get a reply soon.

So far we have been able to resolve 4 out of 9 broken sets of dishes. Repeated emails about the oldest order from before Christmas of 5 broken sets purchased by my wife continue to go unanswered. We are frustrated beyond words. I am making one final attempt to get a refund/replacement of the 5 broken sets that my wife purchased. It is unfortunate that such a simple problem has taken over a month of my time and resulted in woot losing 2 customers!

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 140 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

67SS wrote:So far we have been able to resolve 4 out of 9 broken sets of dishes. Repeated emails about the oldest order from before Christmas of 5 broken sets purchased by my wife continue to go unanswered. We are frustrated beyond words. I am making one final attempt to get a refund/replacement of the 5 broken sets that my wife purchased. It is unfortunate that such a simple problem has taken over a month of my time and resulted in woot losing 2 customers!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry and had your issue resolved.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

ORDER CANCELLATION: now within 15 mins, click here for more details...
Need Some Help? Hit us up at support@woot.com
Have Any Questions? Check out Woot FAQ
Wanna Hear What's Going on All Things Woot? Swing by Our Blog

67SS

ROGETRAY wrote:I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from your email inquiry and had your issue resolved.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your inquiry along to Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your continued patience while they attend to the issue.

******This is absolutley the most ridiculous waste of time and the worst customer service I have ever received bar none*****

We purchased 12 sets of dishes in December. 5 sets were received broken. We have sent countless emails to try to resolve this and this is the reply I get from woot today:

"Hello ,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

We are always trying to streamline our shipping process to get customers their orders faster. As a result, unfortunately, it is too late for us to alter the (color, size, quantity, etc.) for this order.

Please email us once you receive the item and a return label will be emailed to you for the unopened items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Woot Member Services,"

If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business in a week. I cannot believe your mangement allows this sort of incompetence to exist in your organization. Continue to do business this way and you will lose customers in droves. I will never purchase another itme from woot and will beging taking action with the better businees bureau and comsumer protection agencies.

I have never been so mad at a company!

Regards,

A former woot customer!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 505 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Egads, I am so sorry. I'll ping them again.

67SS

67SS wrote:******This is absolutley the most ridiculous waste of time and the worst customer service I have ever received bar none*****

We purchased 12 sets of dishes in December. 5 sets were received broken. We have sent countless emails to try to resolve this and this is the reply I get from woot today:

"Hello ,

Thank you for taking the time to email us. We appreciate your concerns as well as your business.

We are always trying to streamline our shipping process to get customers their orders faster. As a result, unfortunately, it is too late for us to alter the (color, size, quantity, etc.) for this order.

Please email us once you receive the item and a return label will be emailed to you for the unopened items. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Woot Member Services,"

If I treated my customers like this I would be out of business in a week. I cannot believe your mangement allows this sort of incompetence to exist in your organization. Continue to do business this way and you will lose customers in droves. I will never purchase another itme from woot and will beging taking action with the better businees bureau and comsumer protection agencies.

I have never been so mad at a company!

Regards,

A former woot customer!

Try and try, email and email, explain and explain, send pictures, over and over and over again.

I have to admit that we are finally getting close to resolution. For some reason only 3 of the 5 sets were refunded. I guess repeatedly saying 5, listing the colors and tracking numbers of the 5 that were broken was insufficient. I am still out over $60. Is there any hope of ever getting this resolved?

ThunderThighs

Staff

67SS wrote:Try and try, email and email, explain and explain, send pictures, over and over and over again.

I have to admit that we are finally getting close to resolution. For some reason only 3 of the 5 sets were refunded. I guess repeatedly saying 5, listing the colors and tracking numbers of the 5 that were broken was insufficient. I am still out over $60. Is there any hope of ever getting this resolved?

Oh dear. Let me talk to my buddy in CS. You're being very patient. I really appreciate that.

stelepami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stelepami

I've been waiting OVER TWO MONTHS and TWO SUPPORT REQUESTS for the completion (or at this point, a refund) for almost all of an order I placed in December.

As I ended my latest (and third) message to support@woot.com:
Zoidberg: Your service is bad and you should feel bad!

manhandsha

quality posts: 26 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

stelepami wrote:I've been waiting OVER TWO MONTHS and TWO SUPPORT REQUESTS for the completion (or at this point, a refund) for almost all of an order I placed in December.

As I ended my latest (and third) message to support@woot.com:
Zoidberg: Your service is bad and you should feel bad!

Sorry for your experience with this order. I've escalated your info; however, please be sure you've checked your spam/junk folder, CS said they replied to you on 2/14.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

stelepami

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stelepami
manhandsha wrote:Sorry for your experience with this order. I've escalated your info; however, please be sure you've checked your spam/junk folder, CS said they replied to you on 2/14.

I received no such email. I have checked my spam folders for both the email associated with my account and the one to which I directed replies to my complaint.

I did receive an email yesterday, prompted by my submission of another complaint via the support page, asking for clarification on what I had received so I could be properly refunded. I hope that third time's the charm.

ThunderThighs

Staff

stelepami wrote:I received no such email. I have checked my spam folders for both the email associated with my account and the one to which I directed replies to my complaint.

I did receive an email yesterday, prompted by my submission of another complaint via the support page, asking for clarification on what I had received so I could be properly refunded. I hope that third time's the charm.

Sorry for the problems. If you use an email client like Outlook, be sure to check spam by logging in directly to your email provider by logging in via a browser.

It sounds like you're in communication now for this issue though.

cjbennett4

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cjbennett4

To put it simply, no, they have no customer service. If it ever appears, it will be 7+ days after you were looking for it and it will address absolutely none of the questions/issues you have. I just messaged them to close my account. I'll never ever purchase anything here again and just looking at their logo pisses me off.

ThunderThighs

Staff

cjbennett4 wrote:To put it simply, no, they have no customer service. If it ever appears, it will be 7+ days after you were looking for it and it will address absolutely none of the questions/issues you have. I just messaged them to close my account. I'll never ever purchase anything here again and just looking at their logo pisses me off.

I'm sorry for the problems and frustrations you experienced. We did experience a delay in responding to requests to Customer Service. I apologize if you experienced this delay. However, our CS team is now caught up and response times are back to 24-48 hours.

lex33189

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lex33189
ThunderThighs wrote:I'm sorry for the problems and frustrations you experienced. We did experience a delay in responding to requests to Customer Service. I apologize if you experienced this delay. However, our CS team is now caught up and response times are back to 24-48 hours.

Thats BS! I have been emailing you guys since Feb 12 & I've received 2 responses & each time I respond, I get an email saying woot has created a new case. I now have 4 case numbers.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lex33189 wrote:Thats BS! I have been emailing you guys since Feb 12 & I've received 2 responses & each time I respond, I get an email saying woot has created a new case. I now have 4 case numbers.

Yeah, our system does kinda suck in that it assigns a new case number each time. We're looking into that. I'll let CS know to look for your responses.