The original deal pioneer keeps on pinching pennies and cracking wise. No, that price isn't a typo.
Go to Woot
Candlepower and puppet shows are so passé. Get the newest TVs, speakers, home theater gear, and more.
Go to Electronics.Woot
The robots are coming! And so are the laptops, the tablets, the chargers, and all sorts of other gadgets!
Go to Computers.Woot
High living at low prices with name-brand deals for your pad, crib, nest, or castle - inside and out.
Go to Home.Woot
Make it, build it, improve it. But whatever home project you've got in mind, start by saving money on it.
Go to Tools & Garden
Sports, fitness, and outdoors deals, because saving money is only one of your passions.
Go to Sport.Woot
You don't have to spend a lot to look like you do. Werk it and twerk it with amazing deals on designer watches, handbags and more.
Go to Accessories & Watches
Deals for moms and dads and anybody else who needs kids' stuff, from toys to baby gear to furniture to clothing.
Go to Kids.Woot
Our exclusive graphic tees will make you laugh, will make you cry, will make you look totally hot.
Go to Shirt.Woot
Direct from the winery to your thirsty lips: wine deals worth doing a spit-take over.
Go to Wine.Woot
Last chance deals for hardcore cheapskates. Catch 'em before they - you guessed it - sell out.
Go to Sellout.Woot
443,546 deals (and counting)
from around the web, shared and ranked by a community of deal fiends like you.
Go to Deals.Woot.
and now for how to sink topics...
qwertyuiop001 wrote:First post!
you forgot my blah!
so you can do this
and emailgod's emotes don't forget those
also somone wana fix this for me? I didn't relise it was backwards untill I finishrd it...
Rough draft, same as before, no changes. Just dragging it along with me.
Posting Pictures on Woot Using Imageshack
In the included pictures, hand-drawn bright red circles, arrows, and underlines are generally added by me for emphasis or indication, and do not appear in the original picture.
1. Go to the Imageshack Web Site. Your browser should look something like this:
2. Click on the "Browse" button (circled in red in the following picture):
3. A window will pop up; depending on how your computer is set up, it may resemble the following pic:
Use this window to navigate on your computer to find the image you want to upload. After you select the picture, the name appears in the "file name" text box. Press the "Open" button (circled in red in the following picture), and this pop-up window disappears.
4. Returning to your browser, it should look as before, but with a file and path name in the text box (underlined in red in the picture below). Press the "host it!" button (circled in red). Wait while your computer uploads your picture...
5. After your computer finishes uploading your picture, your browser should update to look like the picture below. You may see a small "thumbnail" of your picture (circled in red in the picture below) (sometimes not).
Select the text in the box (indicated by the red arrow in the picture) next to "Hotlink for forums (1)" (underlined in red in the picture). Use 'Control-C' to copy the text ('Apple'-C on Mac OS).
6. Start composing a message in woot. A picture of a typical woot post composition page is shown below. Use 'Control-V' ('Apple'-V on the Mac) to paste the Imageshack link into the box. The pasted text should look similar to the text underlined in red in the picture.
Press the "post" button when you're done (preview if you want to see what it looks like before you post).
Other pics of interest, stolen from other posts
z144man's post featuring a picture of Brave Woman
dave bug posted this pic on flickr.com
lukeduff wrote:This was taken with the MobiDV digital camcorder we sold a while back:http://files.geeklife.com/photos/Woot/jason.asf
This is a screen cap
Dave Bug on Flickr
Because when pooflady sees
She's really thinking
I guess you really have to go back and look at dreamaster's posts, he's the one who started burning things in the woot forums.
kt's nice foot pic (used at the end of the day...going to sleep?)
test of 17 Aug 2006