Bione wrote:Clearly this is for the person who has everything, and still has birthdays/V-day coming up fast.
The clear reasons to buy this product are:
1) You like messing around with electricity near liquids
2) You get strangely turned on using the manual air extractors
3) You have a rotator cuff injury which prevents rapid arm movements (although my PT guy says those are sometimes exactly the right thing to do for a rotator cuff injury... don't ask me - I'm not a doctor)
4) You don't drink heavily enough and can't finish a whole bottle in one night. Alone.
5) You drink slightly too heavily and need something like this to seal up the third bottle that you've drunk tonight before you do your liver some serious harm.
While your snarky tone indicates derision, point number 4 actually hits it on the head for me. My wife doesn't drink, and sometimes I would like just one glass of wine with a meal or a quiet evening. Frequently I'm found with a half drank bottle that goes bad before I'm in the mood again. It's a first world problem, and I don't know if I'll get one, but it's a good idea.