WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Going on a Blender, Part Deux

Sometimes people will say of a sequel, "It wasn't as good as the original." If you said that to us right now, we'd be absolutely livid and heartbroken. And then we'd have a really long talk about what we've got in common and whether that's enough to keep us together over the long term. So it's a good thing you didn't say that. Feelings are the worst, right?

Cesare

quality posts: 1676 Private Messages Cesare

Going on a Blender, Part Deux

Kaleidos "Osiris" Red Blend 4-Pack
$59.99 $143.00 58% off List Price
2006 Osiris GSM Blend

Woot Cellars 2010 Pour Pour Me Fruit Bomber 4-Pack
$54.99
2010 Pour Pour Me Fruit Bomber

Just Joshin California Red Table Wine 4-Pack
$57.99 $90.00 36% off List Price
2010 Just Joshin California Red Table Wine

Stronghold Mandala White Blend
$59.99 $139.00 57% off List Price
2011 Mandala II White Blend

Giornata Il Campo Red Blend 6-Pack
$74.99 $145.00 48% off List Price
2011 Il Campo "Inspired by Italy, Made in California'' Red Blend, Central Coast

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

lqotw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lqotw

Greetings, Wooters! I have an important question:
The headline for this 'special' says the Osiris is a 4-pack. But, under the 'Feature' tab it is described as a 2-pack. I don't think you're trying to jerk us around, but I do want to be certain which is actually being offered.

LQOTW
(If only she'd use her Powers for Good)

neilfindswine

quality posts: 173 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

lqotw wrote:Greetings, Wooters! I have an important question:
The headline for this 'special' says the Osiris is a 4-pack. But, under the 'Feature' tab it is described as a 2-pack. I don't think you're trying to jerk us around, but I do want to be certain which is actually being offered.

it's a four pack...

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

lqotw

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lqotw
neilfindswine wrote:it's a four pack...

As long as you're sure. If you are wrong, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

LQOTW
(If only she'd use her Powers for Good)

neilfindswine

quality posts: 173 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

lqotw wrote:As long as you're sure. If you are wrong, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your armpits.

Oh, I'm sure. I take my armpits seriously, and wouldn't risk an infestation like that...

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

kylecountryman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kylecountryman

I just wanted to comment on the Pour Pour Me. I received in my mixed case of Woot wines before the holidays, and the wife and I tried the Pour Pour Me for the first time. We aren't typically sweet wine fans, but this is uniquely different than what we've had before. It is sweet, but not to the point where you can't drink any more of it. It didn't leave the lasting sweetness in your mouth like some of the sweeter wines. Overall we were pleasantly surprised by how fruity this wine was.

Overall, if it wasn't just after Christmas and I had space to store more, I'd consider picking more of this up to have.

cortot20

quality posts: 159 Private Messages cortot20

The only one of these I have tried is the pour pour me which I didn't really care for. I'm doing some BBQ tonight so maybe I will revisit it.

CT

mrsjhaye

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mrsjhaye

Pour, pour me...want the Osiris but WV still hasn't been added back to the list

greyday

quality posts: 54 Private Messages greyday

I enjoyed the Just Joshin'. Not a top shelfer or anything, but a tasty, really solid table wine. I'd order more but my cellar is full.

Not a fan of the Pour Pour Me. Way too sweet for my tastes.

Don't know on the other two, but Stronghold is hit and miss for me; liked their red blend, disliked their rose. Not much of a white fan in general so will likely pass.

jcassens5

quality posts: 10 Private Messages jcassens5

I've had one bottle of Pour Pour me. I was not a huge fan of it. Not because it was too sweet like some are suggesting... it's that the flavor wasn't totally there. I thought "fruit bomber" was a little misleading as it didn't open up with much fruit at all. The others I drank with were in agreement mostly. It just didn't have the great flavor of "Toothy" which is my favorite of the Woot wines (completely different wines obviously, but still not much to appreciate). I'll have to sample again soon... maybe I had a weak bottle. I'll try to find my notes from it. I gave it something like 2.5-3 out of 5.

cortot20

quality posts: 159 Private Messages cortot20
neilfindswine wrote:Oh, I'm sure. I take my armpits seriously, and wouldn't risk an infestation like that...

Hey Neil, I got a delongs wine tasting notebook for Xmas. I'd like to try it out...........ahem!

CT

sgtcody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sgtcody

Has anybody received their order of Pour Pour Me? Still waiting...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 604 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sgtcody wrote:Has anybody received their order of Pour Pour Me? Still waiting...

Well, I'd normally say allow 2-3 weeks but since it's been that, go ahead and email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items