2%
2%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20

I heard this goes well with Chinese wine.

CT

Cesare

quality posts: 1643 Private Messages Cesare

Point Reyes Dip Special 4 + 1 Pack
$34.99 $42.00 17% off List Price
(1) Original Blue, 6 oz. Tub
(1) Bacon & Caramelized Onion, 6 oz. Tub
(1) Truffle & Sage, 6 oz. Tub
(1) Port, Cherry, and Pistachio, 6 oz. Tub
(1) Original Blue Wedge, 6 oz.

Website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

PtReyesBlue

quality posts: 26 Private Messages PtReyesBlue

We're baaaaack Wooters!!

So happy to offer you this awesome collection of Original Blue Cheese + our BRAND NEW, insane Point Reyes Blue Cheese Dips in FOUR addictive flavors. Luscious, sinful, screaming for an awesome bag of potato chips. Quite simply the perfect way to kick off 2014.

Come on, you know you want to.

muranojo

quality posts: 2 Private Messages muranojo

Please tell me you'll be back soon with some of your wonderful blue cheese? (I mean how about half a wheel, not the spreads, though they do sound yummy.)

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

oh boy, point reyes! i'm all over this! who cares about my new year's resolution to lose weight?

PtReyesBlue

Here's the real deal Wooters: if you like Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese or heck, if you just like any blue cheese, then this offer is for you. Our Point Reyes Blue Cheese Dips are LOADED with blue cheese flavor. And then you throw in some bacon, some truffles, some port-soaked cherries? Well, you end up with blue cheese heaven. A wedge of the cheese that started it all + 4 tubs of amazing blue cheese dip nirvana. What's there not to like?

bdsmonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bdsmonkey

This is probably the most amazing blue cheese ever. I but it in bulk at costco, WHOO-HOO! The slightly sweet taste is what does it, and it has a very strong blue flavor; I LOVE IT!

PtReyesBlue

Take a Dip for the New Year!

So many uses, you'll run out before you know it (better buy two!)....
Chicken Wings
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Burgers
Carrots & Celery (so old-school)
Artichokes
Salads
Wraps
French Fries

Rather, you tell us - what's your favorite way to dip???

pseudogourmet98

quality posts: 18 Private Messages pseudogourmet98
PtReyesBlue wrote:Take a Dip for the New Year!

Chicken Wings
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Burgers
Artichokes
Salads
Wraps
French Fries

A spoon!

shushine999

quality posts: 15 Private Messages shushine999

I first tried Pt. Reyes Blue through a Woot offer many moons ago....this is the ONLY bleu cheese I will eat now. The absolute BEST I have EVER had. I order directly from the website, and have given away countless wedges to friends who are now ALSO hooked. One is a martini lover, and he SWEARS that a chunk of Original Blue in his martini is the only way he will drink his vodka martinis now.
BEST. STUFF. ON. EARTH.
Thanks Woot, for introducing me to this, and thanks Point Reyes for making me very, very happy! In for 3!!!

HaveAWootDay

quality posts: 5 Private Messages HaveAWootDay

This is about 6 months supply of cheese for me so will the expiration dates on the dips accommodate that time frame?

shopping77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shopping77

I, too, would like to know the expiration dates. I know I'm in for one, but if they last long enough I will go for two.

I know the cheese is outstanding and Point Reyes seems to do everything with the best quality. This offering is positively drool-worthy.

kaolis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kaolis
PtReyesBlue wrote:Take a Dip for the New Year!

Chicken Wings
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Burgers
Artichokes
Salads
Wraps
French Fries

Skinny! ;)

reeky

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reeky

I drove around the Point Reyes area this July. There were a lot of cows, and they looked like good ones.

PtReyesBlue

shopping77 wrote:I, too, would like to know the expiration dates. I know I'm in for one, but if they last long enough I will go for two.

I know the cheese is outstanding and Point Reyes seems to do everything with the best quality. This offering is positively drool-worthy.

The four 6oz tubs of Dip all have a 1/24 Expiration Date and the 6oz wedge of Original Blue Cheese has a shelf life of about 6 weeks.

sndg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sndg

I love this cheese and am very interested in trying the dips, but I'm a bit leery after the last wine.woot cheese shipment arrived four days after being shipped, warm, and still waiting a support resolution...

How and when will these be shipped?

Winedavid39

quality posts: 204 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

sndg wrote:I love this cheese and am very interested in trying the dips, but I'm a bit leery after the last wine.woot cheese shipment arrived four days after being shipped, warm, and still waiting a support resolution...

How and when will these be shipped?

they will ship next week with two day transit.

sndg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sndg
Winedavid39 wrote:they will ship next week with two day transit.

Thanks for the clarification. Does this mean that they'd ship next Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so they would arrive within two days of shipping?

merrellyn

quality posts: 1 Private Messages merrellyn

This sounds amazing. I can't believe I missed previous Woots!

PtReyesBlue wrote:Here's the real deal Wooters: if you like Point Reyes Original Blue Cheese or heck, if you just like any blue cheese, then this offer is for you. Our Point Reyes Blue Cheese Dips are LOADED with blue cheese flavor. And then you throw in some bacon, some truffles, some port-soaked cherries? Well, you end up with blue cheese heaven. A wedge of the cheese that started it all + 4 tubs of amazing blue cheese dip nirvana. What's there not to like?

rpstrong

quality posts: 5 Private Messages rpstrong
Winedavid39 wrote:they will ship next week with two day transit.

So - based on my calculations, you end up with about a two week window to finish the four dips? They may be good, but I can't see finishing them that quickly.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 204 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

sndg wrote:Thanks for the clarification. Does this mean that they'd ship next Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday so they would arrive within two days of shipping?

they will likely ship on Tuesday for Thursday delivery. the dips are decadent. I couldn't stop eating it.

SavingSista

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SavingSista

As soon as I see bacon or truffle, I'm there.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
rpstrong wrote:So - based on my calculations, you end up with about a two week window to finish the four dips? They may be good, but I can't see finishing them that quickly.

+1

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

editorkid

quality posts: 92 Private Messages editorkid

FedEx decided not to deliver mine today. (Really. The driver just took it back with him.) Was this packed in a way that'll survive a night in a FedEx depot? Thanks.

codhead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codhead
PtReyesBlue wrote:The four 6oz tubs of Dip all have a 1/24 Expiration Date and the 6oz wedge of Original Blue Cheese has a shelf life of about 6 weeks.

codhead

quality posts: 0 Private Messages codhead
codhead wrote:

Any idea if these can be frozen? I realize quality may be compromised but will it be destroyed?

unwoofer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages unwoofer

I ordered 2 before I realized the expiration date was 1/24. That was a problem until I opened this stuff and tasted it.... Oh My doG -- this is addictive... Yeah, the 1/24 date, no problem.. We got this.