owen05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owen05

Please, dear wooter...can someone specifically tell me how to buy wine as gift. I recall there being an icon in the checkout that read something to the effect of "Is this a gift?" But i dont see it any longer. I want to send woot wine as a gift (along with a simple card along with it), but am completely flummoxed how to do so. Please acknowledge and advise.

chipgreen

quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
owen05 wrote:Please, dear wooter...can someone specifically tell me how to buy wine as gift. I recall there being an icon in the checkout that read something to the effect of "Is this a gift?" But i dont see it any longer. I want to send woot wine as a gift (along with a simple card along with it), but am completely flummoxed how to do so. Please acknowledge and advise.

I don't think you can specify it as a gift anymore but you can send it to them by changing the shipping address. Make sure to change it back in your default settings after placing your order so that the next time you order it doesn't go to their house again. You'll have to send a card on your own.

owen05

quality posts: 0 Private Messages owen05

Thanks for your feedback. Was afraid I would have to do it the way you suggested. It's strange to send a bottle as a gift, but the person receiving it doesn't necessarily know who it's from until they get a separate card in the mail...Why we can't send as a gift along with a simple card is a curiosity, indeed.

Nevertheless, tally ho!