genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

(*note* - I tend to ramble so this might be really unreadable... I'll edit after I post it)

I don't know if this would be the right forum... but I thought this might be fun.

Starting Jan 1, 2014 - Make a post (well, you can make a post before that). Everytime you play a video game, edit your post and put the title in the body.

When you beat it put a " - Finished" after it... move it to a finished section.

In my post, I'll probably have a note for games that NEVER end (say... DOTA2)... and games I completely cut.

DLC could be a extra bit listed under the title.

I figured this list would include games started in 2013... or expansions that came out for 2013 games.

I'm not sure if anyone else would be interested, but I figured I don't have many people that I could do this with, or that would read / enjoy it.

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.

genericsmith

quality posts: 15 Private Messages genericsmith

Playing

Ni No Kuni (Started - 2013)
Rogue Legacy (Started - 2013)
Borderlands (Started Long time ago, several times)

Munchy Attack If you can find the name of this artist & real song title I'll buy you a daily woot shirt (your choice what day)

Dystopia Dark Lager, Where the Wild Parties at?, B.A. Bearacus, and many more wanted in XXL(PLEASE!!!)
Edgar Allen Poe shall remained headlock'd until Nevermore is reckoned.