quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrod703

2007: Humbug
2008: Emergency Holiday Provisions
2009: Adequate Gift
2010: 'Twas
2011: Blitzen
2012: Phat Goose

2013: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My friends and family will be so disappointed. I do see the side deal with some of the previous offerings, but I still have at least one of each these in my cellar so that doesn't really help. I guess the tradition is over, or at least taking this year off. Bummer...

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 569 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yeah, sorry about that. But there might, just maybe, possibly be something next week that's not a holiday wine.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

chipgreen

quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
jrod703 wrote:2007: Humbug
2008: Emergency Holiday Provisions
2009: Adequate Gift
2010: 'Twas
2011: Blitzen
2012: Phat Goose

2013: ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My friends and family will be so disappointed. I do see the side deal with some of the previous offerings, but I still have at least one of each these in my cellar so that doesn't really help. I guess the tradition is over, or at least taking this year off. Bummer...

2013: Toothsteinn The Red, The Grimy Wyvern Wine-Hall Cabernet Franc

It was in the side deal with the others but is now gone. I'm assuming that is this year's Holiday wine based on the timing of its release.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
chipgreen wrote:2013: Toothsteinn The Red, The Grimy Wyvern Wine-Hall Cabernet Franc

It was in the side deal with the others but is now gone. I'm assuming that is this year's Holiday wine based on the timing of its release.

Yes, this was the winter release, though it is not holiday themed. As TT said, WD mentioned a possible other release for this winter, but it will also not be holiday themed.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

chipgreen

quality posts: 189 Private Messages chipgreen
North316 wrote:Yes, this was the winter release, though it is not holiday themed. As TT said, WD mentioned a possible other release for this winter, but it will also not be holiday themed.

Oh yeah, I remember the preview now that you mention it

cortot20

quality posts: 145 Private Messages cortot20
chipgreen wrote:Oh yeah, I remember the preview now that you mention it

And if priced well I will be all over it.

CT