lamautomatic

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lamautomatic

everyone be careful about woot... i order my items in November and i still have not received it nor have they returned my emails.... this is what i repeatedly wrote to them

I am going to keep writing emails until I get an answer from your company, I have repeatedly sent emails to woot regarding 3 different transactions (6 items)
46878544, 46813579, 46812263 are the 3 order numbers

These items are not in the stuff i bought page and i bought them, November 26, November 22, and November 22 again.

I would like to know if and when I would be getting the products and please please please let me know so i can make arrangements to buy other Christmas presents.

This is very rude, and I do not appreciate this tardiness and un-professionalism.

please attend to this issue so you will not lose a valued customer.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus

What did you order? From which site? When did you order it? What's your SSN? Eye color?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

garyzim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garyzim
stillmanbrown wrote:OK, listen up . . . I have to hit the road for a few hours. So if you have a burning question, call me! If I don't answer while driving next to a cop, leave a brief lucid vmail . . .
805-550-6492.

That was probably a typo. I bet he means "lurid".

garyzim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages garyzim
stillmanbrown wrote:Me too! The Alicante was originally intended to blend with the Syrah, but that may not happen until the 2014 vintage - the 2013 may have to stand alone - stylistic/chemistry issues. I hope to make the best Counoise in the history of CA - that is to say, about 86 points on my scale!

Label pic: a cow nose?
(Hey, if you don't speak French, it kinda' works.)

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra
stillmanbrown wrote:Coming up next year: Vermentino, Viognier, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Alicante Bouschet, Counoise, and Death To The Infidel Zinfandel. Some, in quantities such that they will be on a woot-off for three minutes.

Any Pink Zeppelin on the horizon? That stuff was excellent!

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

lamautomatic wrote:everyone be careful about woot... i order my items in November and i still have not received it nor have they returned my emails.... this is what i repeatedly wrote to them

I am going to keep writing emails until I get an answer from your company, I have repeatedly sent emails to woot regarding 3 different transactions (6 items)
46878544, 46813579, 46812263 are the 3 order numbers

These items are not in the stuff i bought page and i bought them, November 26, November 22, and November 22 again.

I would like to know if and when I would be getting the products and please please please let me know so i can make arrangements to buy other Christmas presents.

This is very rude, and I do not appreciate this tardiness and un-professionalism.

please attend to this issue so you will not lose a valued customer.

just PM'd you.

stillmanbrown

quality posts: 141 Private Messages stillmanbrown
bolligra wrote:Any Pink Zeppelin on the horizon? That stuff was excellent!

Yes!
BY THE WAY I PRESHIPPED THE COLOSSUS TO WCC IN SONOMA. MY CUSTOMERS WILL GET THIS WINE ASAP!
So, Mr. Zero Quality Posts, sod off this thread.

stillmanbrown

quality posts: 141 Private Messages stillmanbrown

Rude Professionalism is my stage name!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
stillmanbrown wrote:Yes!
BY THE WAY I PRESHIPPED THE COLOSSUS TO WCC IN SONOMA. MY CUSTOMERS WILL GET THIS WINE ASAP!
So, Mr. Zero Quality Posts, sod off this thread.

Yeah!!!!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

onebassplayer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages onebassplayer
stillmanbrown wrote:Coming up next year: Vermentino, Viognier, Pinot Noir, Tempranillo, Alicante Bouschet, Counoise, and Death To The Infidel Zinfandel. Some, in quantities such that they will be on a woot-off for three minutes.

Keeping my eyes peeled for the tempranillo!!!

rickjens

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rickjens

I wanted to click "Like" on one of Stillman Brown's retorts; alas, cannot do.

mstern20878

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mstern20878

I had to order this on my phone because I was afraid I might get shut out otherwise. Now I can't wait for the Zepplin. Seems everything S B does is an auto buy.