jhastingsnoc

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jhastingsnoc
ThunderThighs wrote:Hi there. I'm checking to see if they would have shipped separately. In the meantime, I'll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.

UPDATE: Just heard back. They are shipping separately so give it a few more days.

UPDATE: Is there anyway I can get the tracking number for the keyboard?.[/quote]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jhastingsnoc wrote:

Once it ships, you should receive an email with the tracking info.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

scubahunter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scubahunter

What's the deal with your tracking? If a multiple item order is going to ship in seperate packages, Woot needs to both notify the customer that will be tha case, and provide tracking for EACH package, not just for the first one. This has happened to me twice and reading over this message board, I see it happens to others as well. Come on Woot...This is BASIC customer service. You can do better.
I appreciate your looking into this matter.

ThunderThighs

Staff

scubahunter wrote:What's the deal with your tracking? If a multiple item order is going to ship in seperate packages, Woot needs to both notify the customer that will be tha case, and provide tracking for EACH package, not just for the first one. This has happened to me twice and reading over this message board, I see it happens to others as well. Come on Woot...This is BASIC customer service. You can do better.
I appreciate your looking into this matter.

Answered your PM.

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

hnjones04

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hnjones04

Maybe customer support/service can help me figure this out...

I received noticed that my order shipped from Dallas/Carrolton,TX on 7/14. I live in Houston which is a 4 HOUR drive according to Google.

Can someone explain to me why I STILL don't have the item 12 DAYS AFTER IT SHIPPED?!?!?!?!

According to online tracking, the shipping information has been sent to USPS today 7/26. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! IT TAKES 11 DAYS FOR FED EX TO TRANSFER IT TO USPS?!?!?!

At this point, it makes MORE sense to drive 8 hours round trip to pick up the item myself than to wait for this item to show up at my house sometime in August.

SERIOUSLY WOOT?!?!?!?! What kind of shipping methods do you use where it takes 12+ days for a package to make a 4 hour drive down one major highway? Maybe it's time to rethink those shipping methods and find a better alternative that doesn't frustrate or anger your customers.

manhandsha

quality posts: 39 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

hnjones04 wrote:Maybe customer support/service can help me figure this out...

I received noticed that my order shipped from Dallas/Carrolton,TX on 7/14. I live in Houston which is a 4 HOUR drive according to Google.

Can someone explain to me why I STILL don't have the item 12 DAYS AFTER IT SHIPPED?!?!?!?!

According to online tracking, the shipping information has been sent to USPS today 7/26. WHAT THE HELL!!!!!! IT TAKES 11 DAYS FOR FED EX TO TRANSFER IT TO USPS?!?!?!

At this point, it makes MORE sense to drive 8 hours round trip to pick up the item myself than to wait for this item to show up at my house sometime in August.

SERIOUSLY WOOT?!?!?!?! What kind of shipping methods do you use where it takes 12+ days for a package to make a 4 hour drive down one major highway? Maybe it's time to rethink those shipping methods and find a better alternative that doesn't frustrate or anger your customers.

If you haven't yet, please email CS at support@woot.com. I'm not sure what to make of your situation, but I'm sorry for the frustration. Please keep us updated on how things go with support.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

jpeters235

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jpeters235

Order# 4937****
I wrote you twice now.
Waiting for my stuff since July 15th
Received a tracking # that does not work.
Is anybody home at Woot?

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

jpeters235 wrote:Order# 4937****
I wrote you twice now.
Waiting for my stuff since July 15th
Received a tracking # that does not work.
Is anybody home at Woot?

[MOD EDIT: Removed order number; privacy]

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've gone ahead and forwarded your post and information along to Woot Staff.

You should hopefully receive a response very shortly.

We also recommend that you check the spam filer of your email provider as well as any other alternate email accounts you might have associated with your Woot account.

paroxetine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paroxetine

I bought a shirt and the print is way off center. If it wasn't so noticeable, I'd keep it and not make a big deal out of it, but it's so lopsided that it looks ridiculous. I've emailed customer service once a week for the last three weeks and have not received a response. What the heck is going on over there???

ThunderThighs

Staff

paroxetine wrote:I bought a shirt and the print is way off center. If it wasn't so noticeable, I'd keep it and not make a big deal out of it, but it's so lopsided that it looks ridiculous. I've emailed customer service once a week for the last three weeks and have not received a response. What the heck is going on over there???

Sorry about the problem with the shirt. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page.

I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

FORUM MODERATOR

truthbw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages truthbw

I bought a pair of shoes on 7/29. I'd expect something that doesn't have any personalization or additional service added to ship right away, or within a day or two.

This is getting to a point where it is not timely, and lack of correspondence is inappropriate. I'm probably not going to buy anything besides woot shirts from woot again.

What gives? Why are the shoes from the 7/29 woot deal not shipping? Why has it been two days since my initial inquiry (case CAS-862870-K3L2N9 ), and still I have not heard anything?

skemmis

quality posts: 16 Private Messages skemmis

Staff

truthbw wrote:I bought a pair of shoes on 7/29. I'd expect something that doesn't have any personalization or additional service added to ship right away, or within a day or two.

This is getting to a point where it is not timely, and lack of correspondence is inappropriate. I'm probably not going to buy anything besides woot shirts from woot again.

What gives? Why are the shoes from the 7/29 woot deal not shipping? Why has it been two days since my initial inquiry (case CAS-862870-K3L2N9 ), and still I have not heard anything?

Sorry to hear about your problems with that shoe order, and not hearing back from customer service. Make sure to check your junk mail folder, and I will add you to my afternoon customer service report to get it looked into.

Update: Just found out this is a known issue and we're actively working to resolve.

paroxetine

quality posts: 0 Private Messages paroxetine
ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry about the problem with the shirt. Be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If you are using an email client such as Outlook, log into your email directly using the provider's web page.

I'll add you to my afternoon report so CS can look into it.

Thanks! Spam folder is empty. Maybe my requests didn't go through? I sent three.

manhandsha

Staff

paroxetine wrote:Thanks! Spam folder is empty. Maybe my requests didn't go through? I sent three.

I'd give it til the morning, TT's afternoon report will get checked then.

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

shadiryad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadiryad

Hi I ordered two items and they both have the same tracking number and I only received one of them and I contacted CS without any use..please help me, it's very frustrating because this is an order in excess of $1000

Mavyn

quality posts: 22 Private Messages Mavyn
shadiryad wrote:Hi I ordered two items and they both have the same tracking number and I only received one of them and I contacted CS without any use..please help me, it's very frustrating because this is an order in excess of $1000

If you ordered both at the same time, most likely they did not ship together. The woot system doesn't break out the orders into shipments, it just lists your entire order on each. Which sucks. Verify when each item was scheduled to ship, and give it a day or 2-I found that sometimes they'll have some in stock and some come from the vendor. In stock items ship quickly, vendor sourced ones don't. Even with similar items--I ordered 3 journals, 2 of one design and one of another. The single one shipped a full 5 days before the other 2, but they were all listed on that first tracking notice.

My speech is not parsing. I am speaking in ellipsis.

ThunderThighs

Staff

shadiryad wrote:Hi I ordered two items and they both have the same tracking number and I only received one of them and I contacted CS without any use..please help me, it's very frustrating because this is an order in excess of $1000

What Mavyn said above. Also, your second item is large and must ship via freight. This will take a bit longer. You will be called to schedule a delivery time.

FORUM MODERATOR

shadiryad

quality posts: 0 Private Messages shadiryad
ThunderThighs wrote:What Mavyn said above. Also, your second item is large and must ship via freight. This will take a bit longer. You will be called to schedule a delivery time.

Thank you so much. They called me and everything is on track

ollien

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ollien

I placed an order for Dyson DC41 All Floors Vacuum on July 29th and have not received the tracking/shipping information, let alone the item. I opened a ticket on August 11th, Case # CAS-XXX, as it is well beyond any acceptable delivery time.
I have looked in my spam folder, nothing from woot in there as of the time of this post. What gives?? Resolution is needed!

Grayson2014

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Grayson2014

Hi, I just bought striiv smart pedometer and its defective. The unit will not turn on and its fully charged. I send an email to customer support twice and still no response. I would like a replacement, If not I would like to be refunded.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 133 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

Grayson2014 wrote:Hi, I just bought striiv smart pedometer and its defective. The unit will not turn on and its fully charged. I send an email to customer support twice and still no response. I would like a replacement, If not I would like to be refunded.

I'll escalate your case to CS in my afternoon report, you should hear back tomorrow morning.

foxbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foxbird

I've tried to contact support twice about a shipment I refused due to damaged goods (broken glass). I've not heard anything from either contact attempt, and I'm beginning to wonder what is going to be done about it. I suspect you can look up my order in my history so I don't need to post the number here. Feel free to send me an e-mail, call, or otherwise contact me as needed using the info on file. I would very much like to actually see some real contact. So far this experience has been very subpar and the lack of contact is very disappointing.

Please look into this.

manhandsha

Staff

foxbird wrote:I've tried to contact support twice about a shipment I refused due to damaged goods (broken glass). I've not heard anything from either contact attempt, and I'm beginning to wonder what is going to be done about it. I suspect you can look up my order in my history so I don't need to post the number here. Feel free to send me an e-mail, call, or otherwise contact me as needed using the info on file. I would very much like to actually see some real contact. So far this experience has been very subpar and the lack of contact is very disappointing.

Please look into this.

I'm really sorry for your experience. I've added your info to my report for CS this morning. You should hear from someone soon.

mdm76

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdm76

I processed a request through the support page and have not heard anything back in a little over a day...no automated email message or anything! Any idea how long it might take. I received a item in a different color than what I ordered and would like to exchange it for what I ordered or get a credit.

Nitetigrezz

quality posts: 37 Private Messages Nitetigrezz
mdm76 wrote:I processed a request through the support page and have not heard anything back in a little over a day...no automated email message or anything! Any idea how long it might take. I received a item in a different color than what I ordered and would like to exchange it for what I ordered or get a credit.

The automated emails don't seem to be shooting off anymore ever since they changed their system around. A forum mod should be around soon to answer this though, and please be sure to check your spam folder since sometimes replies tend to drop into there.

Nitetigrezz Woot Sticker Trade Post ~ First ever Broncos on Cowboys ~ 7/11/2014 ~ 154.9/2000

ThunderThighs

Staff

mdm76 wrote:I processed a request through the support page and have not heard anything back in a little over a day...no automated email message or anything! Any idea how long it might take. I received a item in a different color than what I ordered and would like to exchange it for what I ordered or get a credit.

Sorry about the issue. Please allow 1-2 business days for CS to respond.

FORUM MODERATOR

GatorGirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GatorGirl

I purchased an ipad and it was delivered to the wrong address. I have no response from woot's CS. Can someone please help me? According to the tracking number provided it was delivered to the wrong address on 9/9/14 at 10:30am EST

GatorGirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GatorGirl
GatorGirl wrote:I purchased an ipad and it was delivered to the wrong address. I have no response from woot's CS. Can someone please help me? According to the tracking number provided it was delivered to the wrong address on 9/9/14 at 10:30am EST

Woot finally contacted me and told me I needed to contact FedEx to start an investigation. I started the claim on my end but FedEx requires woot to contact them so they can issue a call tag. I emailed woot again with this information. I hope Woot will follow through. I will keep you updated.

I was discussing this situation on social media and it seems that this is a problem with many wooters. I sure hope my luck is better!

foxbird

quality posts: 0 Private Messages foxbird
manhandsha wrote:I'm really sorry for your experience. I've added your info to my report for CS this morning. You should hear from someone soon.

I did hear from someone, on a Saturday even! Thank you for taking the time to escalate this for me.

Unfortunately, the same shipping damage has occurred again. I replied to the e-mail the CSR sent me (Steve I think) to let him know. If you have a chance to have him (or someone else) look for my e-mail I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for the quick support work here via the forums. I'm glad you guys are looking out for us!

agingdragqueen

Staff

GatorGirl wrote:Woot finally contacted me and told me I needed to contact FedEx to start an investigation. I started the claim on my end but FedEx requires woot to contact them so they can issue a call tag. I emailed woot again with this information. I hope Woot will follow through. I will keep you updated.

I was discussing this situation on social media and it seems that this is a problem with many wooters. I sure hope my luck is better!

You wouldn't need a call tag if you never got the item, I think we just need them to do either a driver follow-up or a trace. If you've already done that and heard back from the investigation, email back in with the results and we'll be able to go from there.

agingdragqueen

Staff

foxbird wrote:I did hear from someone, on a Saturday even! Thank you for taking the time to escalate this for me.

Unfortunately, the same shipping damage has occurred again. I replied to the e-mail the CSR sent me (Steve I think) to let him know. If you have a chance to have him (or someone else) look for my e-mail I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again for the quick support work here via the forums. I'm glad you guys are looking out for us!

They're really pretty caught up on CS issues, I mean for the most part- they should get back to you within 2 business days on your update- if it's been longer than that, I'm happy to check in.

babjarmoluk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages babjarmoluk

Order XXX item just ordered and not currently shipped. Cannot cancel or would and reorder this. Item still available today
Wilson WTB0621 NCAA Wave 28.5" Intermediate Microfiber Composite Basketball

$14.99
$49.9970% offList Price .
I would like the $5 credit per bball put in my account since it's within a time where my order hasn't even been processed.
Thank you.
Email me to let me know this has been done.XXX
I tried to call but as per most comments on web- no one available and no directory at your XXX number listed

agingdragqueen

Staff

babjarmoluk wrote:Order XXX item just ordered and not currently shipped. Cannot cancel or would and reorder this. Item still available today
Wilson WTB0621 NCAA Wave 28.5" Intermediate Microfiber Composite Basketball

$14.99
$49.9970% offList Price .
I would like the $5 credit per bball put in my account since it's within a time where my order hasn't even been processed.
Thank you.
Email me to let me know this has been done.XXX
I tried to call but as per most comments on web- no one available and no directory at your XXX number listed

We won't be able to cancel orders, but if you use the support link towards the top of the page, you'll reach our CS department.

kasiaczek

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kasiaczek

Griping here seems to be effective, so, here goes. I bought a $700 laptop. It arrived damaged. RMA. Woot acknowledged receipt on 8/22 assuring processing of the refund within 7-10 business days. By my count 13 business days have passed. Freaking out a little since that's no small change. Please help! I e-mailed support three days ago and haven't heard a thing back.

agingdragqueen

Staff

kasiaczek wrote:Griping here seems to be effective, so, here goes. I bought a $700 laptop. It arrived damaged. RMA. Woot acknowledged receipt on 8/22 assuring processing of the refund within 7-10 business days. By my count 13 business days have passed. Freaking out a little since that's no small change. Please help! I e-mailed support three days ago and haven't heard a thing back.

I'll check back in with CS, they'll likely be in touch in the morning.

eholdt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eholdt

Received my Visio 48 inch LED TV. When I opened the box I discovered that the screen was smashed...not just a little, it look like someone hit it multiple times with a rubber mallet. I submitted an email to customer support the same day. Did not receive an automated response - please investigate and let me know what I need to do to get this returned ASAP.

Mavyn

eholdt wrote:Received my Visio 48 inch LED TV. When I opened the box I discovered that the screen was smashed...not just a little, it look like someone hit it multiple times with a rubber mallet. I submitted an email to customer support the same day. Did not receive an automated response - please investigate and let me know what I need to do to get this returned ASAP.

If you didn't get an automated response, you might want to a) check your junk mail folder and b) verify that the email you have on file with woot is the correct one.

eholdt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eholdt
Mavyn wrote:If you didn't get an automated response, you might want to a) check your junk mail folder and b) verify that the email you have on file with woot is the correct one.

junk mail checked....nothing there.
Email verified - correct.

About how long does it take to get the automated response?

Mavyn

eholdt wrote:junk mail checked....nothing there.
Email verified - correct.

About how long does it take to get the automated response?

The automated response usually goes through within an hour. You can try emailing directly to support@woot.com providing your username, the order number, and the problem.

ThunderThighs

Staff

eholdt wrote:Received my Visio 48 inch LED TV. When I opened the box I discovered that the screen was smashed...not just a little, it look like someone hit it multiple times with a rubber mallet. I submitted an email to customer support the same day. Did not receive an automated response - please investigate and let me know what I need to do to get this returned ASAP.

Hi there. We are having some problems with our email getting to our new CS system. Could you please resubmit using the SUPPORT FORM at the top of any woot page.

Also, we no longer send out an auto-reply message.

FORUM MODERATOR