mchoffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchoffy

What is the deal with customer support? You submit a question and only receive automated replies??? I ordered a laptop and not received an update on its status. I would like to know what is going on. PLEASE can you take a look? The details are below.

Order Date:Nov 27, 2013
Order Number:468xxxxx
Order Status:Shipped

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Yeah, tracking looks stuck. Let me see if I can find out anything.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mbeck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbeck

I have also not had any luck contacting customer support. I ordered a set of golf clubs and a hat a week ago, and was excited to receive a tracking number and delivery, however only my hat was delivered (and the hat was just something to fill my cart since I was already paying the shipping). When I look at the order it simply says shipped and there is no indication that the clubs will be sent separately.

I've never had an issue ordering from Woot in the past, so I'm trying not to worry - but I really need those golf clubs soon so I can look at them all Winter and wish for Spring time!!!

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

mbeck wrote:I have also not had any luck contacting customer support. I ordered a set of golf clubs and a hat a week ago, and was excited to receive a tracking number and delivery, however only my hat was delivered (and the hat was just something to fill my cart since I was already paying the shipping). When I look at the order it simply says shipped and there is no indication that the clubs will be sent separately.

I've never had an issue ordering from Woot in the past, so I'm trying not to worry - but I really need those golf clubs soon so I can look at them all Winter and wish for Spring time!!!

Hi there! I'm gonna check into this for you.

Edit: I have now checked! Apparently there was some slight error/delay in getting the order information over to the vendor. That was sent over today so your golf clubs should be going out this week. Keep an eye out for some tracking, we'll email that to you ASAP!

tarheelnoz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tarheelnoz

I ordered 3 cat trees. I received 2 boxes containing one cat tree each. They only show shipping 2 boxes. So I am short one cat tree and I can't seem to even get a response to tell me they are looking into it. I've never had an issue before but this is not good customer service.

[MOD EDIT: Deleted personal information; privacy]

mbeck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mbeck
agingdragqueen wrote:Hi there! I'm gonna check into this for you.

Edit: I have now checked! Apparently there was some slight error/delay in getting the order information over to the vendor. That was sent over today so your golf clubs should be going out this week. Keep an eye out for some tracking, we'll email that to you ASAP!

Awesome - thanks for the response!!

allstar005317

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allstar005317

I ordered the NFL Jersey replicas and received two of them, but am missing one. it doesn't say anything about shipping in two packages. The sizes are very strange on these by the way

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 120 Private Messages agingdragqueen

Staff

allstar005317 wrote:I ordered the NFL Jersey replicas and received two of them, but am missing one. it doesn't say anything about shipping in two packages. The sizes are very strange on these by the way

Hey there, I'm checking on this. My gut reaction is the third will be in a separate package, but I know we shipped this so I just want to make sure with my CS buds.

Edit: yep, the third one will be shipped separately, look for another email with that tracking info!

mchoffy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchoffy
ThunderThighs wrote:Yeah, tracking looks stuck. Let me see if I can find out anything.

Thanks, have you found anything out yet?

machou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages machou

I have had slow customer service response as well. Ordered a laptop, and several cables and a cable pouch were missing. received an email saying that i must address the issue with the laptop manufacturer. Spoke with a few representatives from the laptop manufacturer and they all advised me that i must contact woot for resolution. Would be great if someone can assist and help me get these cables. it is an xmas gift..

ThunderThighs

Staff

mchoffy wrote:Thanks, have you found anything out yet?

Hmmm, not yet. Emailing again. Sorry.

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

machou wrote:I have had slow customer service response as well. Ordered a laptop, and several cables and a cable pouch were missing. received an email saying that i must address the issue with the laptop manufacturer. Spoke with a few representatives from the laptop manufacturer and they all advised me that i must contact woot for resolution. Would be great if someone can assist and help me get these cables. it is an xmas gift..

Growl. Asus holds that warranty and should make good on that. Let me see what I can do.

ThunderThighs

Staff

allstar005317 wrote:I ordered the NFL Jersey replicas and received two of them, but am missing one. it doesn't say anything about shipping in two packages. The sizes are very strange on these by the way

Just checked. They should have shipped together. Please email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

vck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vck

I agree!!! I have an order where I did not receive everything I ordered. I have e-mailed three times in a week, and the only response back is the automatically generated e-mails (now with 3 different case#). Why should I have to post a message to get a response?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 156 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

vck wrote:I agree!!! I have an order where I did not receive everything I ordered. I have e-mailed three times in a week, and the only response back is the automatically generated e-mails (now with 3 different case#). Why should I have to post a message to get a response?

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

vck

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vck

That's a no to both. But as soon as I posted on the message board, I got a response from customer service to my regular e-mail. Coincidence?

ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

wonko80

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wonko80

I'd also like an answer to my support case about an order. Perhaps I'll mysteriously get one after posting in this thread.

I had a shipment come in to me with only 2 of the 5 items. Woot makes it seem all items were shipped together. So I need to know if some stranger got my wife's Mukluks.

TheTFo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TheTFo

I ordered a cat tree and after a couple days the FedEx tracking said there was a shipping exception and that the label was removed from box and couldn't be delivered. After several support requests I got a message saying the issue was being reviewed, but no further updates. I'm pretty disappointed as I'm sure I won't get it by Christmas, and possibly won't get it at all.

wonko80

Seems like a tree made out of cats should get delivered quickly. Nothing worse than getting a bunch of decaying cats.

ROGETRAY

Staff

wonko80 wrote:I'd also like an answer to my support case about an order. Perhaps I'll mysteriously get one after posting in this thread.

I had a shipment come in to me with only 2 of the 5 items. Woot makes it seem all items were shipped together. So I need to know if some stranger got my wife's Mukluks.

Sorry for the late reply.

Please check your Private Messages as an update has been sent to you.

Thank you, as well, for patiently waiting for a resolve.

wonko80

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply.

Please check your Private Messages as an update has been sent to you.

Thank you, as well, for patiently waiting for a resolve.

Thank you! Although in all honesty I'm not sure I really was all that patient. I'm sure you guys are slammed right now especially with the weather causing delays (I'm in DFW too). I was just concerned about the presents for my wife.

tarheelnoz

tarheelnoz wrote:I ordered 3 cat trees. I received 2 boxes containing one cat tree each. They only show shipping 2 boxes. So I am short one cat tree and I can't seem to even get a response to tell me they are looking into it. I've never had an issue before but this is not good customer service.

[MOD EDIT: Deleted personal information; privacy]

Ok, it's now been 5 days since my original email and still nothing from a live human being. I either want my merchandise or I want a refund. I have a little over a week to replace the item I'm missing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE.....WHERE ARE YOU???

machou

quality posts: 0 Private Messages machou
ThunderThighs wrote:Growl. Asus holds that warranty and should make good on that. Let me see what I can do.

Hey just wondering if you've been able to help find a resolution for this. thanks.

TheTFo

Can somebody in support please update me on my issue?

ThunderThighs

Staff

TheTFo wrote:Can somebody in support please update me on my issue?

I see your email and the exception. I'm emailing the buyer to see what we can do.

mmstang33

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmstang33

I ordered a backpack and otterbox and only received the backpack with no tracking number for the otterbox and woot says everything shipped together. I'm leaving school today and need to have it sent to my home address or have the package forwarded when it arrives. I have emailed woot three days in a row with still no response. Any info on this?

ThunderThighs

Staff

machou wrote:Hey just wondering if you've been able to help find a resolution for this. thanks.

Please check your Private Messages. To view your private messages, click on the envelope to the right of the Everything But Woot tab.

allstar005317

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allstar005317

Thank you! I assumed that is what happened, but did not see anything about two shipments.

Thank you for checking on it for me!

agingdragqueen wrote:Hey there, I'm checking on this. My gut reaction is the third will be in a separate package, but I know we shipped this so I just want to make sure with my CS buds.

Edit: yep, the third one will be shipped separately, look for another email with that tracking info!

ThunderThighs

Staff

mmstang33 wrote:I ordered a backpack and otterbox and only received the backpack with no tracking number for the otterbox and woot says everything shipped together. I'm leaving school today and need to have it sent to my home address or have the package forwarded when it arrives. I have emailed woot three days in a row with still no response. Any info on this?

Yeah, they're shipping from different locations. The Otterbox is shipping directly from the vendor and will process/ship out in 3-5 business days as stated in the sale. Today is the 4th business day since your purchase.

TL;DR: Hang in there.

tarheelnoz

tarheelnoz wrote:Ok, it's now been 5 days since my original email and still nothing from a live human being. I either want my merchandise or I want a refund. I have a little over a week to replace the item I'm missing.
CUSTOMER SERVICE.....WHERE ARE YOU???

Well I notice most everyone else on here is getting an answer, but it seems I'm being ignored. What does a person have to do or who do you have to know to get some help from these people? I get the feeling they don't have an answer or they don't have the item I'm missing still in stock. At least tell me so I can go shopping on ebay or elsewhere.

ThunderThighs

Staff

tarheelnoz wrote:Well I notice most everyone else on here is getting an answer, but it seems I'm being ignored. What does a person have to do or who do you have to know to get some help from these people? I get the feeling they don't have an answer or they don't have the item I'm missing still in stock. At least tell me so I can go shopping on ebay or elsewhere.

Not ignoring just requesting and waiting on info. Sorry that you felt ignored.

bkeric13

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bkeric13

I ordered from here and it still hasn't shipped yet. Can I get some help over here. Much appreciated!

Order# 4711****

kmbsurisetty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmbsurisetty

I was wondering about my Order #4710****. The order contains 3 items 2 of which are shipped and the 3rd item is not shipped and even do not have the tracking information.Could you please look into the same.
Below is the item in my order whose status is unknown.
Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs) - Order number 4710****
User name: kmbsurisetty
Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Deleted personal info; privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

kmbsurisetty wrote:I was wondering about my Order #4710****. The order contains 3 items 2 of which are shipped and the 3rd item is not shipped and even do not have the tracking information.Could you please look into the same.
Below is the item in my order whose status is unknown.
Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs) - Order number 4710****
User name: kmbsurisetty
Thank you

[MOD EDIT: Deleted personal info; privacy]

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing delays with your order.

However, normally standard shipping is 3-5 business days from the sale. If you ordered earlier this week please allow until Monday, December 16th for the last portion of your order to ship.

ROGETRAY

Staff

bkeric13 wrote:I ordered from here and it still hasn't shipped yet. Can I get some help over here. Much appreciated!

Order# 4711****

Please be aware that standard shipping is 3-5 business days from the sale.

I would recommend that you check back on the tracking of your orders early next week. If you don't see any tracking emails or updates by Tuesday, December 17th, please email into support@woot.com and let them know.

kmbsurisetty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmbsurisetty
ROGETRAY wrote:We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing delays with your order.

However, normally standard shipping is 3-5 business days from the sale. If you ordered earlier this week please allow until Monday, December 16th for the last portion of your order to ship.

Hi,
Appreciate your reply and thanks for the same. My order is dated 12/8/13,and already 7 days passed.I already received the other two items which were ordered along with this item. This item do not have even the shipping status. Thats what I am worried about.
Thank you
Details of the order
Order No.4710****
Item with no status update: Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs)

[MOD EDIT: Deleted order number; privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

kmbsurisetty wrote:Hi,
Appreciate your reply and thanks for the same. My order is dated 12/8/13,and already 7 days passed.I already received the other two items which were ordered along with this item. This item do not have even the shipping status. Thats what I am worried about.
Thank you
Details of the order
Order No.4710****
Item with no status update: Bag Re-Sealer (2-Packs)

[MOD EDIT: Deleted order number; privacy]

Sorry to hear that you are also experiencing a delay.

As I stated earlier, the normal/standard shipping time from the day of the sale is 3-5 business days. If you purchased an item on the 8th, yesterday would have been the last business day for shipping.

More than likely the final portion of your order will show earlier this next coming week (Monday, December 16th)

I would recommend that you contact Woot Member Services at support@woot.com if you're not provided with tracking by then.

rsteven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rsteven

I ordered a tool bag on Dec 3rd. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother. I had no reason to be worried about it not getting here in time. Now I'm worried. It's been 12 days (8 business days) since I placed the order, status says "Shipping Now". Please tell me this will make it to my home before December 21st.

Order Date: December 3rd
Order No.#: 4703****

[MOD EDIT: Deleted order number;privacy]

ROGETRAY

Staff

rsteven wrote:I ordered a tool bag on Dec 3rd. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift for my brother. I had no reason to be worried about it not getting here in time. Now I'm worried. It's been 12 days (8 business days) since I placed the order, status says "Shipping Now". Please tell me this will make it to my home before December 21st.

Order Date: December 3rd
Order No.#: 4703****

[MOD EDIT: Deleted order number;privacy]

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

TheTFo

I can appreciate that the woot team is extremely busy at this time, however we are getting very close to the holiday, and I've been waiting for a week now for some resolution to my problem. Maybe I'll get my product, maybe I'll get a refund, or maybe nothing at all, but I'd appreciate knowing.

And I'd also like to polo vice for doing this in a public forum, however it is the only way I have ever gotten a response.