• 28.5% - Boones Farm 456
  • 3.1% - Wild Irish Rose 50
  • 3.9% - Thunderbird 62
  • 12.9% - MD 20/20 206
  • 2.2% - Cisco 35
  • 43.3% - I do not enjoy "bum" wines 693
  • 6.1% - Some other bum wine (comments, please) 98
1600 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

Dwergmal

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Dwergmal

Maneschevitz

bdsmonkey

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bdsmonkey

My ONE experience with Cisco, circa 1986. Drank the bottle went to a club. Last clear memory is searching for the bathroom to throw up. Next clear memory is waking up in the back seat of my friend's car at the end of the night. Only time I've ever had a complete blackout from drinking. Scary stuff; never again! Also, I voted for Boone's; the strawberry one is still wine!

manhandsha

quality posts: 34 Private Messages manhandsha

Staff

Toilet wine, duh!

Have a question about your order or account? Click here to contact Woot Member Services.

razzle1210

quality posts: 0 Private Messages razzle1210

I am not sure if they make it any more--but all through college it was 69 cents a bottle Ripple !!! Fred Sanford's favorite.

PocketBrain

quality posts: 46 Private Messages PocketBrain

Kmarto. Or any Woot-branded wine. I guess since you need an address to have it shipped to, they wouldn't really count as actual bum wines, but they're primo bum-wine quality!

tmmswoman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tmmswoman

tickle pink or otherwise known as pickle tink

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

I like to keep my stomach lining, no thank you!

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

GetOffMyLawn

quality posts: 0 Private Messages GetOffMyLawn

Makes me cringe. I had a bottle of Cisco about 23 years ago, and had violent projectile vomiting.

bdsmonkey wrote:My ONE experience with Cisco, circa 1986. Drank the bottle went to a club. Last clear memory is searching for the bathroom to throw up. Next clear memory is waking up in the back seat of my friend's car at the end of the night. Only time I've ever had a complete blackout from drinking. Scary stuff; never again! Also, I voted for Boone's; the strawberry one is still wine!

TimCupp

quality posts: 0 Private Messages TimCupp

Champagne and Ripple, or as Fred Sanford called it, Champipple.

Jehremy

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Jehremy

I had Cisco once. I'd rather drink diesel fuel. They have a flavor called "red". RED! Red is a color, not a flavor!

My friends and I had heard about Cisco online, and decided to dedicate one night to drinking the stuff. It was a horrible mistake. Never again.

elsupreme

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elsupreme

What about 2-buck-chuck? That stuff is pretty good for guzzling.

And Andre' sparkling wine is pretty good too.

But one can never (always) go wrong with the MadDog 20/20!

janet3425

quality posts: 0 Private Messages janet3425

SLY FOX...Do they still make it?

chipgreen

quality posts: 188 Private Messages chipgreen

Night Train Express

jtmacc99

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jtmacc99

I think the quotes are around the wrong word. I changed it in my head to read:

What's your "favorite" bum wine?

and was able to answer truthfully, MD2020

edlada

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada
tmmswoman wrote:tickle pink or otherwise known as pickle tink

Ah yes, TJ Swan. They were mostly famous for Mellow Days, Easy Nights, After Hours and Stepping Out. Not that I ever drank stuff like that when I was young. Oh no, I was a Boone's Farm guy all the way.

My dogs like me, that is important.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dnlkolender
razzle1210 wrote:I am not sure if they make it any more--but all through college it was 69 cents a bottle Ripple !!! Fred Sanford's favorite.

+1

sdilullo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages sdilullo

Carlo Rossi!

my CT | bottles wooted to date: 249
my flying adventures | a mile of road will take you a mile, but a mile of runway will take you anywhere.

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

The Night Train to hell.

All aboard to nowhere - woo wooo! The night train runs only one route: sober to stupid with no roundtrip tickets available, and a strong liklihood of a train wreck along the way.

DarthTagnan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DarthTagnan

Ernest and Julio Gallo in the gallon bottle.

My stomach is roiling just thinking about it.

ceagee

quality posts: 63 Private Messages ceagee
DarthTagnan wrote:Ernest and Julio Gallo in the gallon bottle.

My stomach is roiling just thinking about it.

Gallon bottle ? No, no, it's much better in a box. In fact, most wines are.

nmbwr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nmbwr

Tokay!!
Tokay is OK!

bolligra

quality posts: 33 Private Messages bolligra
nmbwr wrote:Tokay!!
Tokay is OK!

Yep

As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly.

kmagt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kmagt

Annie Green Springs Plum Hollow. "Youth is wasted on the young"... or Plum Hollow.

bblhed

quality posts: 7 Private Messages bblhed
chipgreen wrote:Night Train Express

+1

How the EFF did you forget Night Train Express?

theother1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages theother1

Lightning Creek! Used to lift it from the 7-11 when I was a kid.

STG1097

quality posts: 0 Private Messages STG1097

My buddies and I had a chugging contest with Boone's farm at the club in La Maddalena, Sardinia. What a night!

Mortegirls

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Mortegirls

Embarrassingly "Lancers" - Red
Do they still make it?

Mortegirl

missnola59

quality posts: 0 Private Messages missnola59

Anything in a box under $7

knobody

quality posts: 0 Private Messages knobody

manischewitz

edlada

quality posts: 5 Private Messages edlada

Wow, I just remembered something. I was a young soldier in Germany during the mid '70s keeping Europe safe from the red hordes. It was my 20th birthday and I had nowhere to go, nothing to do. I bought a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill from the club on post and went to my room and drank it all. Then I wrote a letter to the editor of the Stars and Stripes, the military newspaper, complaining about how effed up the Army was. I forgot about it and about a month later there was my letter in the paper. They didn't use my name but there was enough info in the letter that the people at the hospital I worked at knew it was me. My boss, a major, wasn't too impressed with my literary skills as I recall. Good times back then.

My dogs like me, that is important.

diqhole

quality posts: 0 Private Messages diqhole

Vendange pronounced incorrectly as ven-dang-eeeeee. It's 7-11 bottom shelf, and will have you wishing for death in no time.

WaywardMom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WaywardMom

Boones Farms & Ripple were our favorites but anything with a screw cap was okay

werdwerdus

quality posts: 14 Private Messages werdwerdus

Boone's Farm Fuzzy Navel :D

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 17 Private Messages daveinwarshington

MD 2020.
Poured into a large bota bag, consumed during Deep Purple concert.
Yummm... Warm Mad-dog, insanely loud rock & roll, questionable herbs and no place to sit down.
Things went from good to bad to worse.

(It seemed like a really good idea at the time!)

vanillag69

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vanillag69

Gotta ride the Night Train

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

edlada wrote:Wow, I just remembered something. I was a young soldier in Germany during the mid '70s keeping Europe safe from the red hordes. It was my 20th birthday and I had nowhere to go, nothing to do. I bought a bottle of Boone's Farm Strawberry Hill from the club on post and went to my room and drank it all. Then I wrote a letter to the editor of the Stars and Stripes, the military newspaper, complaining about how effed up the Army was. I forgot about it and about a month later there was my letter in the paper. They didn't use my name but there was enough info in the letter that the people at the hospital I worked at knew it was me. My boss, a major, wasn't too impressed with my literary skills as I recall. Good times back then.

man, that is too funny.

BethC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages BethC

I'm a little concerned about the lop-sided result for Boone's Farm. Woot, don't get any ideas!!! :D

theco2

quality posts: 64 Private Messages theco2

If I ever see another bottle of Wild Irish Rose, it will be too soon. A girl I use to date would drink a bottle or two, every night. It made her both frisky and mean. Fortunately for me, I benefited; others weren't so lucky.

7turns

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 7turns

Trader Joe's "Two Buck Chuck" is not bad.