WootBot


quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Bottle on Ice Gift Pack (6)

Last Purchase:
2 years ago
Order Pace (rank):
Top 34% of Wine Woots
Top 25% of all Woots
Woots Sold (rank):
Top 22% of Wine Woots
Top 15% of all Woots



Quality Posts


Cesare


quality posts: 1875 Private Messages Cesare

Bottle on Ice Gift Pack - Green, Black, Blue, Pink, Red, & Clear
$14.99 $71.94 79% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

conanthelibrarian


quality posts: 4809 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

bottleonice.com sells these for 8.99 a piece so I gotta say, this is a heck of a bargain

cortot20


quality posts: 227 Private Messages cortot20
conanthelibrarian wrote:bottleonice.com sells these for 8.99 a piece so I gotta say, this is a heck of a bargain



I would argue that BottleonIce does not sell these for $8.99 a piece which is why they show up here every 3-4 months.

Want to provide tasting notes to the W.W. community? PM me for more info.

CT

dacrete


quality posts: 234 Private Messages dacrete


cute idea...would be great for the holidays

scoopkk


quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoopkk

I bought these in a June 2012 Woot offering, a 3-pack for $9.99. I ordered the maximum, and everyone I've given them to loves the bags. They're great for hotel travels (ice buckets really don't hold big bottles well), but also home barbecues when you want to quickly chill a bottle of white wine or bubbly. Just add ice, water, bottle, and soon you'll have a cold beverage. Worked better than my freezer for a quick zap. I definitely recommend these bags, and at a great price. I may be in for more - like I said, fantastic gifts.

Bione


quality posts: 32 Private Messages Bione
scoopkk wrote:I bought these in a June 2012 Woot offering, a 3-pack for $9.99. I ordered the maximum, and everyone I've given them to loves the bags. They're great for hotel travels (ice buckets really don't hold big bottles well), but also home barbecues when you want to quickly chill a bottle of white wine or bubbly. Just add ice, water, bottle, and soon you'll have a cold beverage. Worked better than my freezer for a quick zap. I definitely recommend these bags, and at a great price. I may be in for more - like I said, fantastic gifts.



...but just to clarify, all these are is thick plastic bags, right?

rcpmfan


quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcpmfan

Pampered Chef version is $8.50 each!
This is a great deal.

Damaso


quality posts: 1 Private Messages Damaso
Bione wrote:...but just to clarify, all these are is thick plastic bags, right?



Yes. Thick plastic bags that can fit a champagne bottle, plus ice, and have a wide base to stay standing when full of water.

rc70


quality posts: 1 Private Messages rc70

Good deal and they work great. I used one on Thanksgiving for a bottle of champagne. Have given several as gifts and all have used and enjoyed.Very nice to have when traveling even if not using for wine,I have been less than impressed with some hotel ice buckets.