Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1615 Private Messages Cesare

Bottle on Ice Gift Pack - Green, Black, Blue, Pink, Red, & Clear
$14.99 $71.94 79% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 3472 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

bottleonice.com sells these for 8.99 a piece so I gotta say, this is a heck of a bargain

cortot20

quality posts: 139 Private Messages cortot20
conanthelibrarian wrote:bottleonice.com sells these for 8.99 a piece so I gotta say, this is a heck of a bargain

I would argue that BottleonIce does not sell these for $8.99 a piece which is why they show up here every 3-4 months.

CT

dacrete

quality posts: 118 Private Messages dacrete

cute idea...would be great for the holidays

scoopkk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages scoopkk

I bought these in a June 2012 Woot offering, a 3-pack for $9.99. I ordered the maximum, and everyone I've given them to loves the bags. They're great for hotel travels (ice buckets really don't hold big bottles well), but also home barbecues when you want to quickly chill a bottle of white wine or bubbly. Just add ice, water, bottle, and soon you'll have a cold beverage. Worked better than my freezer for a quick zap. I definitely recommend these bags, and at a great price. I may be in for more - like I said, fantastic gifts.

Bione

quality posts: 28 Private Messages Bione
scoopkk wrote:I bought these in a June 2012 Woot offering, a 3-pack for $9.99. I ordered the maximum, and everyone I've given them to loves the bags. They're great for hotel travels (ice buckets really don't hold big bottles well), but also home barbecues when you want to quickly chill a bottle of white wine or bubbly. Just add ice, water, bottle, and soon you'll have a cold beverage. Worked better than my freezer for a quick zap. I definitely recommend these bags, and at a great price. I may be in for more - like I said, fantastic gifts.

...but just to clarify, all these are is thick plastic bags, right?

rcpmfan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rcpmfan

Pampered Chef version is $8.50 each!
This is a great deal.

Damaso

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Damaso
Bione wrote:...but just to clarify, all these are is thick plastic bags, right?

Yes. Thick plastic bags that can fit a champagne bottle, plus ice, and have a wide base to stay standing when full of water.

rc70

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rc70

Good deal and they work great. I used one on Thanksgiving for a bottle of champagne. Have given several as gifts and all have used and enjoyed.Very nice to have when traveling even if not using for wine,I have been less than impressed with some hotel ice buckets.