ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

popeang wrote:Does this have to be sold via Wine.Woot?

Thanks!

It's WD's baby.

I'm not sure how a food product would do with the long shipping time.

When do ship to all 50 and military when items ship out of the Amazon Warehouses (our inventory).

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

reznik987

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reznik987

I bought a bottle back in March. I use it sparingly and have a little less than half a bottle left. I bought one because I wanted to try it out first ... I was not disappointed at all. I'm in for 3 this time; that way I can use it whenever I want to without running out.

reznik987

quality posts: 0 Private Messages reznik987
ThunderThighs wrote:It's WD's baby.

When do ship to all 50 and military when items ship out of the Amazon Warehouses (our inventory).

This won't go bad.

ceagee

quality posts: 66 Private Messages ceagee

I bought it last March and it accidentally was shipped to my sister. She liked it.

popeang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages popeang
ThunderThighs wrote:It's WD's baby.

Ah, thanks...so...ah...WD, what's it take?

Hells bells, we eat chocolate chip cookies and rum balls mailed three weeks ago (going on four) courtesy of Grandma and like friends.

Shipping time is actually not that long. This will not spoil; unless fruit flies (drawn to this like a moth to a flame) are able to track the package, break in and drown in my balsamic.

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

I still have two left from last sale, but am picking up one to have sent straight to my dad for an early Christmas present. Thanks Woot!

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

Just about 30 minutes left...if you were on the fence or forwarded this to friends/family, better act quick as time is ticking down.

barkingkitty

quality posts: 1 Private Messages barkingkitty
jchasma wrote:Though, I am a HUGE fan, Rue La La has this for $45.90 a bottle currently, due to free shipping through Christmas. Also, it looks like you can buy up to 10.
https://www.ruelala.com/event/product/81700/3010020475/1/DEFAULT
If you sign up to buy some, please use my link! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/judgirlie162

Cavedoni Botte Piccola 8 Year Balsamic Vinegar Item Price: $45.90 Item Total: $45.90

Here are the details on the website:
Balsamic vinegar aged for a minimum of eight years using the solera methods
The legendary Botte Piccola has garnered a worldwide following among aficionados of traditional Italian balsamic vinegar
Botte Piccola is a superb finishing balsamic that can be used on many foods such as fine cheeses, quality cuts of meat, vegetables, and even ice cream and gelato
Once tasted, you will have experienced one the finest examples of traditional Italian culinary artisanship
Cavedoni Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is entirely natural, dark in color and richly endowed with the flavorsome essences of Trebbiano and Lambrusco grapes, as well as the precious woods of the barrels in which they are aged
It has a balanced sweet and sour flavor; this extraordinary alchemy results from the slow maturing of the cooked must typical of the Castelvetro vines, which is then carefully mixed with just the right amount of natural wine vinegar
This balsamic vinegar is noted for its quality and intense, mature flavor
Its high density and brilliance give it the attributes of the best aged balsamic vinegars
Best enjoyed directly from the bottle
Produced from wine vinegar and grape must from Emilia Romagna
Aged in oak barrels
Minimum acidity 6%
250ml (8.45oz)
Enjoy by 2023
Made in Italy

Sadly, shipping is only free for members, $9.95 when ordering for the first time, so this let me out. It's very good; but I won't pay this much, will have to wait until it's offered on Woot again.

“ I always thought insanity would be a dark, bitter feeling, but it is drenching and delicious if you really roll around in it. “ ~ Kathryn Stockett

dburr

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dburr
ctviggen wrote:OK, I still have my unopened bottle from the previous sale. I simply do not know what to do with this. Any ideas? For instance, I'd like to open my bottle and use it at Christmas. How can I "wow" my guests with this? Thanks.

* slice up some Roma tomatoes and some mozzarella cheese (the fresh kind that comes like a big block of cheese, usually floating in some water like substance. NOT grated/shredded/etc.), chiffenade some FRESH basil, combine all of the above and drizzle on a little extra virgin olive oil (the good stuff, not the garbage that's sold as EVOO in mod stores) + the balsamic. Boom, instant appetizer that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
* Goes well as a glaze with almost any type of meat or seafood.
* Also goes well with vegetables
* Fruit too (balsamic strawberries in particular are amazing)

Really, just search "balsamic vinegar recipes" on Google (or better yet, a good cooking site like Foodnetwork, Epicurious, etc.) and you will come up with a lot of possibilities/

Note I said "drizzle" in all of the above. This stuff is potent, a little goes a LONG way. Besides, you want to make your bottle(s) last longer.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

I knew we had more at home. Wife wasn't sure. I found the two bottles we had already, and now two more on the way. Time to quite rationing.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

jonianne29

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jonianne29

This was much thinner than I had expected, based on the comments I'd read from Wooters over the past 2-3 years. Bought this for my mom and was kind of disappointed. I'd never managed to catch this offer until now - in the past I'd given her some Aetaia Leonardi Crema di Aceto Balsamico di Modena instead - and that stuff was pretty thick and very flavorful. The Cavedoni seemed to have the same consistency as regular balsamic vinegar and not that different a taste. We tried it on strawberries, roasted vegetables, and banana ice cream. It tasted fine - just not nearly as mind-blowing as I'd anticipated, and not nearly as good as the Aetaia, in my opinion.