WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

A Taste of Chocolate

Listen, kids. I know you've heard it all before. Don't do drugs. Don't take candy from strangers. But no one ever told you not to take candy drugs from strangers. So I'm telling you now. Chocolate can be very addictive. If you don't know the person giving it to you, don't take it! By the way, I'm Steve. Nice to meet you, too! Here. Want some chocolate?

Cesare

quality posts: 1612 Private Messages Cesare

Sweet Dipped Fruit 2-Pack
$33.99 $54.99 38% off List Price

Morsels, More Morsels 5-Pack
$33.99 $45.99 26% off List Price

Barking Almonds 2-Pack
$29.99 $38.00 21% off List Price

The Grand Plan 7-Pack
$59.99 $99.99 40% off List Price

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

ceagee

quality posts: 62 Private Messages ceagee

Apricots in chocolate- Yum.
Orange peels ???? nevermind.

thatgrrl

quality posts: 9 Private Messages thatgrrl

Managed to track down the chocolatier site: http://www.atasteofchocolate.com/

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

wine woot offered flurtles last year by a taste of chocolate - they were delicious!

would highly recommend this vendor - wish they had the flurtles again under this offering!

tommytruffle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tommytruffle
annwat wrote:wine woot offered flurtles last year by a taste of chocolate - they were delicious!

would highly recommend this vendor - wish they had the flurtles again under this offering!

We did include an 8-oz ballotin of Flurtles in "The Grand Plan", along with apricots and dark almond bark. So glad you enjoy them.

annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat
tommytruffle wrote:We did include an 8-oz ballotin of Flurtles in "The Grand Plan", along with apricots and dark almond bark. So glad you enjoy them.

thanks for pointing out that the flurtles are in the grand plan package but i'm not a big fan of dark chocolate or of chocolate covered fruit. if just the flurtles had been offered, i would have been all over that and have purchased multiples!

snapgirls

quality posts: 2 Private Messages snapgirls

Flurtles? Thanks a lot, annwat. Now not only am I eyeing the chocolate covered java beans, but I'm also curious about the flurtles. :P

Maybe i'll have to trip over to the site.

shortman

quality posts: 46 Private Messages shortman

Oh, why did I have to look here. I'm still working on the flurtles from the most recent woot sale. I must have some of the apricots and bridge mix. And I know how easy those blueberries are to down. Too much good stuff.

blaculadave

quality posts: 18 Private Messages blaculadave

Staff

ceagee wrote:Apricots in chocolate- Yum.
Orange peels ???? nevermind.

FWIW, I've had these on my desk for the last few days. Tried the orange peels and they're VERY good. The flavor is definitely reminiscent of those Chocolate Oranges you'll find this time of year. The fruit peel gives it more of a candy texture.

tommytruffle

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tommytruffle
blaculadave wrote:FWIW, I've had these on my desk for the last few days. Tried the orange peels and they're VERY good. The flavor is definitely reminiscent of those Chocolate Oranges you'll find this time of year. The fruit peel gives it more of a candy texture.

The orange peels are sweet Italian glace slivers, and along with the chocolate, have a rich cordial taste. They make an excellent decorative addition to any after dinner drink, coffee, or tea.

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

Anyone received a shipping notification for these yet ?

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
true559 wrote:Anyone received a shipping notification for these yet ?

It's only been 5 days...

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 564 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

true559 wrote:Anyone received a shipping notification for these yet ?

Wine shipments (even non-wine) take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

FORUM MODERATOR............................ON VACATION
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders